LVL 70 Cap Really?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. LVL 70 Cap Really?

User Info: moneyman82

moneyman82
4 years ago#111
The level of moderations in this topic...IS TOO DAMN HIGH!
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com

User Info: Pandemonia01

Pandemonia01
4 years ago#112
Just ran across some level 65 guy. Of course he was terrible.

User Info: lordgamingtonV

lordgamingtonV
4 years ago#113
Congrats! they're adding the other 6 or so specializations at a later date. Probably two each per DLC.
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.

User Info: jenova

jenova
4 years ago#114
Hey, remember when gaining a single level was a big deal and it didn't happen very often? No? You're a little kid who never played a non-jRPG or a game influenced by them?

Sad, bro. Unfetch.
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending without DLC...

User Info: Pandemonia01

Pandemonia01
4 years ago#115
jenova posted...
Hey, remember when gaining a single level was a big deal and it didn't happen very often? No? You're a little kid who never played a non-jRPG or a game influenced by them?

Sad, bro. Unfetch.

I remember running in circles and mashing the attack button to grind a few levels. THAT SURE WAS FUN. /suicide

User Info: Atlmalichi

Atlmalichi
4 years ago#116
I agree with FLuffyWolfy. Only a loser would be that dedicated to playing a videogame. And the Wizard is a butt pilot navigating the hershey highway
Xbox Gamertag: Don Mack

User Info: WBH420

WBH420
4 years ago#117
TheIastspartan posted...
I saw two people above 70 last night. Pretty sure there's no level cap, just the daily xp cap. You sure you didn't hit the latter?

This
"I am the one who knocks" - Heisenberg-

User Info: yoshifan1

yoshifan1
4 years ago#118
I seriously wouldn't doubt people hitting 70 already. There are always those fanatic gamers who max out everything 2 - 3 weeks after a game comes out.
http://www.lostfacts.net/boards/index.php - Come on down and have some fun!
http://www.appletland.com/appletboardsalpha - Yet another spinoff

User Info: BigCatFive

BigCatFive
4 years ago#119
I have played waaay too much WITH 2x XP and Im only a 58. Get a girlfriend and a job TC.

User Info: vogelkacke

vogelkacke
4 years ago#120
WhiteWizard23 posted...
Since there's no skill rank I have to play for levels. I have. 4-1 k/d ratio bro sorry you suck and can't hit the cap.

huh ? you dont get exp for getting more kills than deaths.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. LVL 70 Cap Really?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived