2. Halo 4
  3. LVL 70 Cap Really?

User Info: ST_Zero

ST_Zero
4 years ago#61
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
Webstedge posted...
how the hell is anyone at 70 yet god

It's possible, they just have to be an out of shape loser who spends their entire 12 hour day or more playing a game just to reach a high enough level so when you reach it.... Nothing. Nothing at all happens. Glad to know there are still people like TC who destroy games.

Why are you so mad at the world? are you really that jealous that you're not at sr70 so you have to bash the tc and i? lol you're bad at halo and bad at life and your trolling is terrible.

User Info: domesplitter13

domesplitter13
4 years ago#62
C16, you are either really funny american or stupid or stupid one.

Not sure if you did it on purpose yet.

User Info: Falco4224

Falco4224
4 years ago#63
Ranking as in being a 70 isn't the rank you play for. There is a skill rank the doesn't involve playing the game more than others. It's invisible now but is definitely there.
bip bip

User Info: Chariloe

Chariloe
4 years ago#64
Just play the game for the sake of enjoying it, not for getting the max rank and quitting shortly after. If you really do like the game, then rank shouldn't even matter. Either way, the level cap gets raised on the 20th when 343 releases the other 4 specializations, so chill.
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328

User Info: JamesLiv1

JamesLiv1
4 years ago#65
The irrelevant musings of the dreaded "basement dwelling, sunlight fearing, socially awkward virgin".

User Info: _Cyberpunk

_Cyberpunk
4 years ago#66
domesplitter13 posted...
C16, you are either really funny american or stupid or stupid one.

Not sure if you did it on purpose yet.

The f*** does that have to with being American?
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif

User Info: SilverWingZeta

SilverWingZeta
4 years ago#67
This topic smells of TC flexing his e-pen to make himself feel big.
Gamefaqs seems to full of nothing but butthurt babies sometimes.

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
4 years ago#68
And you guys wonder why Halo fans are generally regarded as Derps.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 years ago#69
SilverWingZeta posted...
This topic smells of TC flexing his e-pen to make himself feel big.
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing XCOM:Enemy Unknown, Halo 4 and L4D 2.

User Info: Mr_Man_29

Mr_Man_29
4 years ago#70
ST_Zero posted...
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
Webstedge posted...
how the hell is anyone at 70 yet god

It's possible, they just have to be an out of shape loser who spends their entire 12 hour day or more playing a game just to reach a high enough level so when you reach it.... Nothing. Nothing at all happens. Glad to know there are still people like TC who destroy games.

Why are you so mad at the world? are you really that jealous that you're not at sr70 so you have to bash the tc and i? lol you're bad at halo and bad at life and your trolling is terrible.

If I was already lvl 70 I would literally punch myself in the face because I would have nothing better to do with my time.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. LVL 70 Cap Really?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived