LVL 70 Cap Really?

#91C16Posted 11/15/2012 11:28:28 AM
ST_Zero posted...
Lol why is everybody so jelly and butthurt about are ranks? lol dont be mad, get better. You all just sound like a bunch of dirty trolls right now. Its amusing.

You're confusing butthurt and jelly with total disinterest. Also, you're confusing being good at this game with having a high rank. Anybody can be max rank right now with enough free time and lack of personal hygiene.
#92bearded_moosePosted 11/15/2012 11:31:40 AM
C16 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
Lol why is everybody so jelly and butthurt about are ranks? lol dont be mad, get better. You all just sound like a bunch of dirty trolls right now. Its amusing.

You're confusing butthurt and jelly with total disinterest. Also, you're confusing being good at this game with having a high rank. Anybody can be max rank right now with enough free time and lack of personal hygiene.

you are all kinds of win right now.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
Wookie_Is_Back is my new favorite.11/9/12
#93_CyberpunkPosted 11/15/2012 2:13:12 PM
gameguy006 posted...
This guy thinks he is cool cause of his high kdr and the fact that he has already maxed rank. I'm sorry that makes you basically the opposite of cool. I hope you aren't one of those guys that ends up dying in front of your TV or killing yourself because of low self-esteem. Try some new life activities. Makes some friends, get a job, discover love, exercise.

Why does everyone try to play the Dr Phil angle? Pretty sad imo.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif
#94Velvet_LlamaPosted 11/15/2012 2:34:06 PM
You guys, seriously though.

Do you even lift?
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#95DC_Trog90Posted 11/15/2012 2:48:34 PM
TC how's the thug life treating you?
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#96superhPosted 11/15/2012 3:07:24 PM
Lol! your done with this game? Get a better idea, son.

It's a game. Your play it and enjoy it. Not a level up simulator with guns.

Whats with so many people now? they play to level up rather than play to just play the game. pathetic.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#97ST_ZeroPosted 11/15/2012 6:41:03 PM
C16 posted...
ST_Zero posted...

Why are you so mad tho? You seem really upset. You're jelly of our ranks, thats why. There's no other reason. Or is it because you're bad?
#98SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/15/2012 6:43:07 PM
I thought the cap was 50?
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#99SunDevil77Posted 11/15/2012 6:47:51 PM
ST_Zero posted...

You seem to like butts, jelly, and other dudes a little too much.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#100ST_ZeroPosted 11/15/2012 7:38:38 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
ST_Zero posted...

You seem to like butts, jelly, and other dudes a little too much.

You're trying too hard.