Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4.

#11SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:31:50 PM
I can't count the number of times matchmaking has started a game 5v2 with the plan of adding people mid game. WHY NOT WAIT TIL ITS 5V5 IN THE LOBBY BEFORE STARTING SO THEN YOU DON'T RELY ON A HORRIBLE, UNNECESSARY MECHANIC?

Don't get me wrong, I like this game. Matchmaking is just literally unbearable.
---
XBL: s9 Sloppy Twitter: @BJMoulton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach montage!
#12thatman6sic6Posted 11/14/2012 7:32:28 PM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
Like I said....the gameplay is good. No complaints about game mechanics at all....

Joining a match thats halfway underway in regicide is ridiculous. 9/10 games in SWAT are already in progress. I just don't get why Halo needed this system implemented, literally makes no sense. I can't have fun playing MM alone because I can never get in a solid game. When I play with a full team we get put in lobbies that are 5v0 and then it wastes a 2xp game of mine. It's impossible to get into a BTB game that isn't halfway underway alone, from my experience. I don't get how anyone can actually enjoy this system.

People are literally encouraged to quit more now that there's no penalty. Ironic that something designed to fill lobbies to balance quitters promotes the behavior it seeks to stop.

However, the skill system does a good job of matching you against competent people after like 15 games in any playlist, I must give that credit.

Or just deal with a loss and play the next round lmao... Games last what 10 mins
---
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6
#13TheIastspartanPosted 11/14/2012 7:32:50 PM
JIP doesn't bug me. The amount of lag and long MM times compared to previous Halos does though. I hope they're still sorting out server issues, but I doubt it.
#14SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:34:56 PM(edited)
xxDarthTersanxx posted...
Yeah, way worse than being autoscrewed when you lose teammates and spend the rest of the game outnumbered.

Play with people you know, problem solved. Don't have anyone to play with? Make friends. Isn't hard.

I'd take being screwed once in a blue moon without teammates over being screwed in 80% of the games I search for.
---
#15SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:34:09 PM
thatman6sic6 posted...
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
Like I said....the gameplay is good. No complaints about game mechanics at all....

Joining a match thats halfway underway in regicide is ridiculous. 9/10 games in SWAT are already in progress. I just don't get why Halo needed this system implemented, literally makes no sense. I can't have fun playing MM alone because I can never get in a solid game. When I play with a full team we get put in lobbies that are 5v0 and then it wastes a 2xp game of mine. It's impossible to get into a BTB game that isn't halfway underway alone, from my experience. I don't get how anyone can actually enjoy this system.

People are literally encouraged to quit more now that there's no penalty. Ironic that something designed to fill lobbies to balance quitters promotes the behavior it seeks to stop.

However, the skill system does a good job of matching you against competent people after like 15 games in any playlist, I must give that credit.

Or just deal with a loss and play the next round lmao... Games last what 10 mins

I shouldn't have to join a game and take a loss in order to get into a lobby. Most of the people in that lobby will leave after the game anyway, resulting in a continuation of the unbalanced system.
---
#16GimmedollarPosted 11/14/2012 7:37:18 PM
Why doesn't everyone just shut the hell up and play the damn game? Stop letting video game stats stress you out so bad...
---
If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?
PSN/XBL/Steam: Gimmedollar
#17rcizzle1Posted 11/14/2012 7:38:24 PM
Could you please expand on your opinion a little bit more sloppy? Much appreciated.
---
I 4 shot on LAN
Take it away
#18ut2k3Posted 11/14/2012 7:38:34 PM
I'm about to go home and play h4, you trying to Team Slay?
---
"See what happen is your friend was trolling you and now you are trolling us coming here with this nonsense."PatrickEwing33
#19SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:39:05 PM
rcizzle1 posted...
Could you please expand on your opinion a little bit more sloppy? Much appreciated.

hi jakey
---
#20SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:39:34 PM
ut2k3 posted...
I'm about to go home and play h4, you trying to Team Slay?

Nah, i'm off for the night. This game is cancer.
---