Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4.

#121ImA_AcTa_FooLPosted 11/15/2012 1:11:11 PM
lord_wazoo posted...
one minor thing that bugs me is you can't move while checking the scoreboard :/

yeah this is annoying as hell. the scoreboard is too i still have no idea how to tell how many kills ive got
---
theres a thousand yous theres only one of me
#122darksolgamerPosted 11/15/2012 1:12:55 PM
iRGush posted...
Not everyone has fun losing like you do, other people enjoy the game differently. It also completely affects gameplay if I'm being shot at off spawn and the score is 470-120, how on earth am I supposed to do anything when the other team already got all their ordinance.

So much this, I once joined a game in Ragnarok just in time to see our team's Mantis take 3 Splaser hits at once, then got sniped almost immediately afterwards. I don't see how anyone would want to start a game like that, it's like playing Monopoly when your opponent starts with half the properties.
---
Posting from my smartphone, I'm trolling from the future!
#123That1GuyyPosted 11/15/2012 1:13:29 PM
Nixemo posted...
ExuNavarinIdara posted...
It's a double-edged sword. Being the one in a four on one is NOT fun.

Literally happens to me a third of the time, which sucks cause I really like the MP in this game. :/

Then quit. No one is having fun in a 1v4, and it will be faster for everyone involved to find a better game.

And lol at all the people who don't even read Sloppy's post and then tell him to do something he already does. Or that they think that it's somehow okay that the game isn't fun when searching alone.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#124iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 1:13:49 PM
ImA_AcTa_FooL posted...
lord_wazoo posted...

yeah this is annoying as hell. the scoreboard is too i still have no idea how to tell how many kills ive got

it is beside all the points you got
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#125zeroboboPosted 11/15/2012 1:14:53 PM
JIP is great. its why pretty much EVERY shooter on the market has adopted it. i honestly can't think of a single shooter that doesnt have JIP.

ITT: people being butthurt cus they got a loss, and apparently they measure their self-worth by their W/L and K/D.

solutions?
join as a party. you wont join a game in progress if you have a full team. or even half of one.
if you JIP a losing match, you can quit it too.

but i guess halo 4 is ruined and all the whiners will leave to another game? oh no, they'll keep playing it and playing it but they'll just whine the entire time!
#126iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 1:15:04 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Nixemo posted...
ExuNavarinIdara posted...
It's a double-edged sword. Being the one in a four on one is NOT fun.

Literally happens to me a third of the time, which sucks cause I really like the MP in this game. :/

Then quit. No one is having fun in a 1v4, and it will be faster for everyone involved to find a better game.

And lol at all the people who don't even read Sloppy's post and then tell him to do something he already does. Or that they think that it's somehow okay that the game isn't fun when searching alone.

I was honestly happy to be able to search alone in halo 4 and not have to play doubles and depend on teammates in hopes of a real truskill system but searching alone is worse than ever.
---
iRGush
#127ImA_AcTa_FooLPosted 11/15/2012 1:16:10 PM
iRGush posted...
ImA_AcTa_FooL posted...
lord_wazoo posted...

it is beside all the points you got

oh my bad im playing on a 12 inch tv cant see ****
---
theres a thousand yous theres only one of me
#128appleturnover87Posted 11/15/2012 1:20:33 PM
zerobobo posted...
JIP is great. its why pretty much EVERY shooter on the market has adopted it. i honestly can't think of a single shooter that doesnt have JIP.

ITT: people being butthurt cus they got a loss, and apparently they measure their self-worth by their W/L and K/D.

solutions?
join as a party. you wont join a game in progress if you have a full team. or even half of one.

but i guess halo 4 is ruined and all the whiners will leave to another game? oh no, they'll keep playing it and playing it but they'll just whine the entire time!

...wha... How even...

So you like join in progress because you hate it when your teammates quit on you, but for those of us who don't like it we should just deal with it and play in a party? Do you not see how backward that is?
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#129iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 1:21:45 PM
appleturnover87 posted...
zerobobo posted...

solutions?

...wha... How even...

So you like join in progress because you hate it when your teammates quit on you, but for those of us who don't like it we should just deal with it and play in a party? Do you not see how backward that is?

Its Zerobobo.
---
iRGush
#130MoukaryuuPosted 11/15/2012 1:23:38 PM
You still get experience for losses, so what is the big deal here? Whether you're winning or losing, you're still shooting at each other (half the point of MP) and earning experience to unlock stuff (the other half of the point of MP).
---
Joy puking my face off