Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4.

#131zeroboboPosted 11/15/2012 1:24:14 PM
appleturnover87 posted...
zerobobo posted...
JIP is great. its why pretty much EVERY shooter on the market has adopted it. i honestly can't think of a single shooter that doesnt have JIP.

ITT: people being butthurt cus they got a loss, and apparently they measure their self-worth by their W/L and K/D.

solutions?
join as a party. you wont join a game in progress if you have a full team. or even half of one.
if you JIP a losing match, you can quit it too.

but i guess halo 4 is ruined and all the whiners will leave to another game? oh no, they'll keep playing it and playing it but they'll just whine the entire time!

...wha... How even...

So you like join in progress because you hate it when your teammates quit on you, but for those of us who don't like it we should just deal with it and play in a party? Do you not see how backward that is?

well its a well designed system that has been adopted by every major shooter on the market. it keeps games flowing and stops the teams from being uneven. which is all good things. also helps the matchmaking be much faster.

if you dont like it, well tough. im not really going to waste much time arguing with you since you made up your mind and JIP isn't going anywhere and its going to be in every major shooter for now on. so better get used to it bucko!
#132iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 1:24:55 PM
Moukaryuu posted...
You still get experience for losses, so what is the big deal here? Whether you're winning or losing, you're still shooting at each other (half the point of MP) and earning experience to unlock stuff (the other half of the point of MP).

The point of any playlist in halo 4 is to get more points than the other team/players and win, not get exp.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#133zeroboboPosted 11/15/2012 1:25:43 PM
iRGush posted...
Moukaryuu posted...
You still get experience for losses, so what is the big deal here? Whether you're winning or losing, you're still shooting at each other (half the point of MP) and earning experience to unlock stuff (the other half of the point of MP).

The point of any playlist in halo 4 is to get more points than the other team/players and win, not get exp.

you shouldnt have lost then duh.
#134iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 1:27:24 PM
zerobobo posted...
if you dont like it, well tough. im not really going to waste much time arguing with you since you made up your mind and JIP isn't going anywhere and its going to be in every major shooter for now on. so better get used to it bucko!

Man, this guy is a genius
---
iRGush
#135iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 1:28:12 PM
zerobobo posted...
iRGush posted...
Moukaryuu posted...

you shouldnt have lost then duh.

Its kind of hard when I'm starting the game down 20 kills with loss of complete map control.
---
iRGush
#136zeroboboPosted 11/15/2012 1:28:20 PM
iRGush posted...
zerobobo posted...

no seriously. theres nothing i can say to change your mind so im not going to bother.
whine about it all you want its not going to change.

so why try?
#137hypermoePosted 11/15/2012 1:37:17 PM
I really dont see what the problem is, whats so bad about it. The way i see it if people need to leave when they are losing let them, that way another person(probably better, but who knows) will take their place.

I will say though i think there should be a limit as to how one joins a game. There have been a handful of times i join a match where it was already near the end of it this no point in my being there. I remember another topic stating something like this, and its something i hope they fix. Like if there is 5mins left in the game no one should be joining in.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#138GrimmieboyPosted 11/15/2012 1:49:55 PM
I rarely gte put into games that have half-started. More times then naught. A game will start and people will leave the game, though. Its always nice to hear "teammate joining" or whatever the hell is said. So I'm kinda for it, but always getting stuck joining a game that's been underway could suck.
---
---
360 G.T. - Grimmie Boy
#139appleturnover87Posted 11/15/2012 2:07:04 PM
zerobobo posted...
iRGush posted...
zerobobo posted...

no seriously. theres nothing i can say to change your mind so im not going to bother.
whine about it all you want its not going to change.

so why try?

You're entire argument is literally "other games have it so it must be good." If anyone is not willing to change their mind it's you. I made up my mind that it's stupid based on many reasons that detract from my experience, you made up your mind on liking it simply because "other games have it so it must be good." How you even function on a day to day basis I'll never know.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#140darren19822000Posted 11/15/2012 2:19:26 PM
jip sucks balls man. it SHOULD work but it rarely does.

do you get a loss if you jip a game almost over? do you get the loss if you quit that game you just joined?

i find it worse when i play slayer with a party of 3 and ALWAYS play 3v4.

and no every shooter doesnt have jip. not every shooter is the same. itd be like saying toilet paper is all the same. trust me its not all the same. i play halo to get away from the crap shooters out there. yeah most have jip but most shooters suck
---
gt darren reefnugs