Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4.

#151That1GuyyPosted 11/15/2012 4:17:45 PM
It amazes me how someone will bring up a legitimate issue, and people will just respond with "lol ur mad," like it wouldn't be in everyone's interest for the issue to be fixed.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#152xiTz_RyaNxPosted 11/15/2012 4:21:18 PM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
xxDarthTersanxx posted...
Yeah, way worse than being autoscrewed when you lose teammates and spend the rest of the game outnumbered.

Play with people you know, problem solved. Don't have anyone to play with? Make friends. Isn't hard.

I'd take being screwed once in a blue moon without teammates over being screwed in 80% of the games I search for.

When I read this first I swear to god I read "screwed in a blue room..."
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#153xiTz_RyaNxPosted 11/15/2012 4:21:29 PM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
xxDarthTersanxx posted...
Yeah, way worse than being autoscrewed when you lose teammates and spend the rest of the game outnumbered.

Play with people you know, problem solved. Don't have anyone to play with? Make friends. Isn't hard.

I'd take being screwed once in a blue moon without teammates over being screwed in 80% of the games I search for.

When I read this first I swear to god I read "screwed in a blue room..."
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#154zeroboboPosted 11/15/2012 4:22:59 PM
That1Guyy posted...
It amazes me how someone will bring up a legitimate issue, and people will just respond with "lol ur mad," like it wouldn't be in everyone's interest for the issue to be fixed.

it amazes me how someone will respond to that legitimate issue and show reasons why there are more positives than negatives for the overall benefit of the community as a whole but they'll ignore it and keep saying everyone else is wrong.

the issue isn't an issue because its working as intended. the positives of JIP far outweigh the negatives. yes oyu'll get into an annoying doomed match but its not a big deal unless you spazz over it.

the benefits are, faster matchmaking, matches not ending up grossly lopsided cus someone dropped connection or rage quit. matches flowing better due to teams being even the whole game.

so yes you can ignore the positives and rage about your occasional loss that wasn't your fault, but its not going to change anything because the "issue" isn't an issue. its not a concern and its like this for every other major shooter on the market. it will continue to be this way for every major release in the foreseeable future.

either dont play anymore, or get used to it. i'm not going to hold your hand cus you're upset that you got a loss that wasn't your fault.
#155That1GuyyPosted 11/15/2012 4:38:26 PM
zerobobo posted...
the issue isn't an issue because its working as intended. the positives of JIP far outweigh the negatives. yes oyu'll get into an annoying doomed match but its not a big deal unless you spazz over it.

Joining a match only to lose isn't my only problem with the system.

the benefits are, faster matchmaking, matches not ending up grossly lopsided cus someone dropped connection or rage quit. matches flowing better due to teams being even the whole game.

The matchmaking is hardly faster than Reach's. And teams end up lopsided all the time. There are plenty of times where no one will ever join, or someone will join, but will see his team being down by a large margin and just immediately quit. And matches don't necessarily flow better because of the aforementioned reason, and that now matchmaking starts games without waiting for a full lobby.

so yes you can ignore the positives and rage about your occasional loss that wasn't your fault, but its not going to change anything because the "issue" isn't an issue. its not a concern and its like this for every other major shooter on the market. it will continue to be this way for every major release in the foreseeable future.

There aren't any competitive shooters on the market, which is why every major shooter uses join in progress.

either dont play anymore, or get used to it. i'm not going to hold your hand cus you're upset that you got a loss that wasn't your fault.

I don't intend to play this game any more. There are a lot more things than just join in progress that I don't like.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#156lderivedxPosted 11/15/2012 5:42:22 PM
"Working as intended" is an incredibly stupid argument for why something is not bad/poorly done.
---
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
GT: i derive dx
#157FaithInAllPosted 11/15/2012 6:48:13 PM
I don't get why if there's a odd number of people in the lobby it starts the match. It'll start the countdown and split the teams with it being 5v2 when 343 could have just made it so it can wait till its 5v5. Meh, here's hoping they can tweak it.
#158mohomadPosted 11/15/2012 6:50:34 PM
if they ever get rid of JiP whats going to happen when half the team still quits?
---
{GT: CrimsonJ0Hard} {Pokemon White 2: 5286-9236-8445 Aketsuo}
{Pokemon White: 1249-3761-7016 Pheron}
#159FaithInAllPosted 11/15/2012 6:51:43 PM
mohomad posted...
if they ever get rid of JiP whats going to happen when half the team still quits?

The team that was losing will still lose? It's not like you see winning teams have members that quit out because their winning...
#160mohomadPosted 11/15/2012 6:55:54 PM
FaithInAll posted...
mohomad posted...

The team that was losing will still lose? It's not like you see winning teams have members that quit out because their winning...

sometimes i join games on the winning side.
---
{GT: CrimsonJ0Hard} {Pokemon White 2: 5286-9236-8445 Aketsuo}
{Pokemon White: 1249-3761-7016 Pheron}