Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4.

#71ViktorMaxPosted 11/14/2012 9:13:31 PM
bd0g5 posted...
Some personal experiences with JiP include playing full games 3v5 and joining games that I have no chance winning. That stuff really has to get fixed.

We were 2 for 2 tonight bdog with crap games because of this broken matchmaking system. I forgot to say bye, but I had to walk away in disgust because that was happening to me for the previous couple hours nonstop.

FREEKIN complete waste of my 2xp today.
---
True dat.
#72bd0g5Posted 11/14/2012 9:16:39 PM
ViktorMax posted...
bd0g5 posted...
Some personal experiences with JiP include playing full games 3v5 and joining games that I have no chance winning. That stuff really has to get fixed.

We were 2 for 2 tonight bdog with crap games because of this broken matchmaking system. I forgot to say bye, but I had to walk away in disgust because that was happening to me for the previous couple hours nonstop.

FREEKIN complete waste of my 2xp today.

The game on solace was horrible. It probably took half the game for us to get teammates. Not to mention our teammates were going extremely negative. :/
---
I like turtles
#73Elprede007Posted 11/14/2012 9:21:51 PM
"Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4."
"Your whining literally ruined this board."

--Feel free to give feedback, or whine more, your choice.--
---
Gamertag: AG Dominator DL
#74EcotronPosted 11/14/2012 9:24:12 PM
I rarely ever join in progress and when I do the game basically just started... I dont see the big deal. its way worse in CoD
#75JRS511Posted 11/14/2012 9:29:14 PM(edited)
I dont mind it when I initially join a room but ive had the second and third matches find other games that are in progress without ever leaving to begin with.
---
"I just want to watch the whole world burn"
#76JRS511Posted 11/14/2012 9:27:28 PM
ScottMiester posted...
So... if the game is almost over, stay with it for the remaining two minutes, and then start a new game with that group?

Doesnt always work that way. It will often drop you into another match in progress.
---
"I just want to watch the whole world burn"
#77Elprede007Posted 11/14/2012 9:28:11 PM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
Like I said....the gameplay is good. No complaints about game mechanics at all....

Joining a match thats halfway underway in regicide is ridiculous. 9/10 games in SWAT are already in progress. I just don't get why Halo needed this system implemented, literally makes no sense. I can't have fun playing MM alone because I can never get in a solid game. When I play with a full team we get put in lobbies that are 5v0 and then it wastes a 2xp game of mine. It's impossible to get into a BTB game that isn't halfway underway alone, from my experience. I don't get how anyone can actually enjoy this system.

People are literally encouraged to quit more now that there's no penalty. Ironic that something designed to fill lobbies to balance quitters promotes the behavior it seeks to stop.

However, the skill system does a good job of matching you against competent people after like 15 games in any playlist, I must give that credit.

holy crap, if you dont know why it needed this system you have never played halo or your brain captain is drunk at the wheel, the join in progress system, as with every other game, is there to help teams with leavers get a chance to bounce back and win. Good Lord, judging by your posts you have never played a video game..
---
Gamertag: AG Dominator DL
#78darksolgamerPosted 11/14/2012 9:34:05 PM
I don't mind JIP, but it happens way too often for me. I've had times where I've been dropped in a losing team 3 times in a row. Unless it's a double XP game, I'm not going to stay in the game if I'm down 150 points from the get-go.
---
Posting from my smartphone, I'm trolling from the future!
#79lderivedxPosted 11/14/2012 9:41:47 PM
Careful Sloppy. The major grade 2 says you haven't played video games.
---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx
#80xoAxeloxPosted 11/14/2012 9:42:53 PM
http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/18210-things-that-need-to-be-changed-for-competitive-gameplay/
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL