LF: Specializations Code

#11DSquariusPosted 11/15/2012 10:55:09 AM
I'm a little confused here. Why can't you sign in to Xbox.com? You don't know the e-mail your live account is associated with? Don't remember the password? It magically doesn't work?
#12adonfrazPosted 11/15/2012 10:56:36 AM
jwhudexnls posted...
adonfraz posted...
You may as well close this thread.

The early specializations that you want and War Games Map Pack (worth about 25 bucks) share the same code. So you can't get one without the other.

There is no way someone will just give you their code randomly.

The map pack doesn't come with specializations codes. I have it and I don't have all of them.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. The Map Pack you can buy on XBL doesn't include early specializations.

However, for people who have Halo 4 LE, which includes the War Games Map Pack and early specialization access, those items share the same code. So even though I don't care about early specialization access (only SR33 now), I couldn't give the TC my code without losing the map pack as well.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#13jwhudexnlsPosted 11/15/2012 11:00:57 AM
oh okay, my mistake. Do we know when they'll make all of them available? I mean i would gladly pay for them if they made it cost money.
#14adonfrazPosted 11/15/2012 11:03:45 AM
jwhudexnls posted...
oh okay, my mistake. Do we know when they'll make all of them available? I mean i would gladly pay for them if they made it cost money.

Most people believe on Nov. 20th.

So for non-LE owners the cap is 70 for now.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#15Sephear(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 2:53:18 PM
adonfraz posted...
jwhudexnls posted...
adonfraz posted...
You may as well close this thread.

The early specializations that you want and War Games Map Pack (worth about 25 bucks) share the same code. So you can't get one without the other.

There is no way someone will just give you their code randomly.

The map pack doesn't come with specializations codes. I have it and I don't have all of them.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. The Map Pack you can buy on XBL doesn't include early specializations.

However, for people who have Halo 4 LE, which includes the War Games Map Pack and early specialization access, those items share the same code. So even though I don't care about early specialization access (only SR33 now), I couldn't give the TC my code without losing the map pack as well.

I was not aware of that, I wish I had been so I hadn't wasted anyone's time, guess there's only one thing left to do, sorry everybody who wasted their time coming here.