H3BC Halo 4 Edition take 2

#111logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:31:23 AM
Thanks! My brother was also proud of him. He said he always wanted to draw (he can, though), but all he could do was draw flies.

Exciting time. I had to be induced both times, no omg I think the baby is coming deal. I'll bet she's ready for the show though.

Sly Cooper and Gears in the next couple of months. Sly looks like it will be good, gonna have to remember my platforming skills if they were ever there in the first place;)
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#112logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:18:35 PM
No baby news yet?

Some kid gave my son a black eye. Was a comment my son made which the kid "thought" was directed to him. Guess the kid has some anger issues that needs addressing.
---
#113TheSacredRingPosted 2/4/2013 2:59:38 AM
Definitely sounds like that kid has some issues to sort out. Hope your son is okay, Logie.

Speaking of kids, in 6 days I will be the proud father of a third child!
---
Blarg and Kupo
#114moshaspartan2Posted 2/4/2013 6:00:19 AM(edited)
so, just got back from a stay at hospital. had a "near fatal" exacerbation of my asthma. the words "cardiac arrest" were heard, too. the state i was in, they were shocked that i had walked into reception and sat in the waiting room, rather than being wheeled in on a stretcher.

so, yeah. how are you guys?
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#115MJOLNRVIIPosted 2/4/2013 10:03:41 AM
Haven't seen one of these topics in a while.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/9/6/aAs3utoGeU-tkzYOYIFfCA2.png
#116logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:59:32 AM
Hey, M, good to see ya:)

mosha, wow... I just thought you were lost in the land of gaming, not having cardiac arrest. Not good. I'm assuming you are feeling better? Take care of yourself, damn it.
---
#117moshaspartan2Posted 2/5/2013 2:10:30 PM
i didnt go into cardiac arrest, just came within spitting distance of it. no worries. im on a dozen pills a day for a bit, and i have a few pamphlets on quitting smoking hanging around the bin. ill be fine.

Take care of yourself, damn it.

never!
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#118moshaspartan2Posted 2/5/2013 2:12:56 PM
also, i have a sealed copy of the Ni No Kuni wizards edition.

praise me.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#119logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:48:56 AM(edited)
Ok, I'll have to look that up before the praises fly. I'm glad you are ok, mosha.
(checked it out. I can't read japanese and you paid that much!?!?!?) Looks like it would be a good game, enjoy it.

I got Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom for Christmas and I'm really enjoying it. I've always loved hysterical romances and this one is visual novel. I'm sure it will end up sad though:(
---
#120MJOLNRVIIPosted 2/6/2013 4:09:37 PM
I pre-ordered the 3DS Fire Emblem game last month, I haven't gotten it yet ;_;

Didn't even know there were problems with receiving it until this week.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/9/6/aAs3utoGeU-tkzYOYIFfCA2.png