Master chief vs Iron Man

#11DarkstaPosted 11/15/2012 8:50:02 AM(edited)
Quote:CKnight posted...
Even in regular armor IronMan gives Hulk and Thor a decent run, MC would lose.

But then there's stuff like when Iron Man got smacked away like a gnat in his Hulkbuster armor, by the Hulk. And then when he got his ass kicked by Thor when Thor found out Iron Man made a clone of him.

@theshoveller

But Tony survived those. He was beat (those instances) by beings who can lift and throw continents. Master Chief can flip a warthog. Iron man can flip a scarab.

---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#12Master_JoelPosted 11/15/2012 8:52:58 AM
MC wins
offense: sticky grenade, needler, rockets, sword
extras: jetpack, camo, overshield,

but really it's as simple as "spartan laser = bye bye iron man"
---
xboxlive gamertag: Dark King Zero (exactly as written)
#13Gubbi0Posted 11/15/2012 8:54:59 AM
Chief because Tony is a Jerk
#14IcyFlamez96Posted 11/15/2012 8:58:52 AM
Samus could beat Iron Man.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#15ssj3bladePosted 11/15/2012 9:05:06 AM
Lol.

This is just blind fanboyism now. Anyone that thinks John would beat Tony is deluded. Like it's been stated, even in his basic suit Iron Man can lift 100+ tons. His Extremis armour is contained within his bone marrow and he is constantly connected to the information highway through his own brain.

And Samus? She would bend MC over her knee but I still think she'd lose to Iron Man.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade
|| Gamertag = finalfantastica
#16DarkstaPosted 11/15/2012 9:07:08 AM
The only man on the Internet that could beat Iron Man is Bat Man, and that would be a battle of whose pimped more girls.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#17Gubbi0Posted 11/15/2012 9:10:58 AM
One shot of plasma pistol on Iron man and then One magnum shot to the head and he's dead.

Or chief got close behind Iron man and get his assasination ... The end
#18Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 9:12:22 AM
Darksta posted...
Are you kidding me?

Iron Man would wipe the floor with Master Chief.

By the suit alone Iron Man, without being connected to an external power source, can lift in excess of 100 tons. He has survived ground zero of a nuclear explosion. He his weapons are powerful enough to injure actual gods and otherworld beings. His intellect and mechanical skills are such that he has completely taken over alien technology for his own use after only a brief contact with them.

Hell, he beat Magneto...who controls metal.

I'm sorry but Master Chief would be utterly destroyed by Iron Man. Tony could very easily hack and over ride Master Chiefs Armor since he doesn't need to be connected into a system like Cortana does. He would probably confine Cortana by playing Iron Maiden over the Chiefs com channel. He'd then power down the suit and gloat before punching MC into Orbit.

But let's say Iron Man left Master Chiefs suit alone. Master Chief has no weapons that could actually injure tony outside of possibly an over charged point blank spartan laser, which would probably only scar the armor. Iron Man is more durable, stronger, and faster then Master Chief.

Master Chief is brave and he is lucky, but he's also been fighting against advisories of at the very least average intelligence. Tony is one of the smartest people in the marvel universe. He's the Bat Man of Marvel.

In all honesty, Chief is probably just as smart as Tony Stark and would have MUCH more creativity in battle so intelligence shouldnt factor into this...Chief forget what standard gravity was so he did the math in his head, on the fly, pretty much instantly...

Also Chief HAS dodged bullets before, granted hes not going to do this everytime but it gives you a sense of his reaction time and speed...

THAT BEING SAID, if this is in an open field where Tony can fly around and attack...then its only a matter of time before the chiefs shields are overloaded and hes taken down, but if this is more urban and tactical, also on the ground, Chief would probably find a way to win....

*WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID HOWEVER* If the Chief has Cortana then he would win 100 times out of 10 as she could take over Tony's suit in no time...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#19DarkstaPosted 11/15/2012 9:20:51 AM
Quote:Darksta posted...
Are you kidding me?

By the suit alone Iron Man, without being connected to an external power source, can lift in excess of 100 tons. He has survived ground zero of a nuclear explosion. He his weapons are powerful enough to injure actual gods and otherworld beings. His intellect and mechanical skills are such that he has completely taken over alien technology for his own use after only a brief contact with them.

I'm sorry but Master Chief would be utterly destroyed by Iron Man. Tony could very easily hack and over ride Master Chiefs Armor since he doesn't need to be connected into a system like Cortana does. He would probably confine Cortana by playing Iron Maiden over the Chiefs com channel. He'd then power down the suit and gloat before punching MC into Orbit.

But let's say Iron Man left Master Chiefs suit alone. Master Chief has no weapons that could actually injure tony outside of possibly an over charged point blank spartan laser, which would probably only scar the armor. Iron Man is more durable, stronger, and faster then Master Chief.

Master Chief is brave and he is lucky, but he's also been fighting against advisories of at the very least average intelligence. Tony is one of the smartest people in the marvel universe. He's the Bat Man of Marvel.

In all honesty, Chief is probably just as smart as Tony Stark and would have MUCH more creativity in battle so intelligence shouldnt factor into this...Chief forget what standard gravity was so he did the math in his head, on the fly, pretty much instantly...

Also Chief HAS dodged bullets before, granted hes not going to do this everytime but it gives you a sense of his reaction time and speed...

THAT BEING SAID, if this is in an open field where Tony can fly around and attack...then its only a matter of time before the chiefs shields are overloaded and hes taken down, but if this is more urban and tactical, also on the ground, Chief would probably find a way to win....

*WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID HOWEVER* If the Chief has Cortana then he would win 100 times out of 10 as she could take over Tony's suit in no time...

@Sniper_Brosef

Master Chief has battle Smarts but he is no we're close to being as Smart as Tony. Not by a long shot. Tony's brain is currently a computer. He could literally out think Cortana in calculations.

Not only that, but for Cortana to do anything against Iron Man shed have to figure out a way to be plugged into his suit. Tony would be able to do a quick scan of master chief and realize he has an AI. Tony would then hack her or at the very least disrupt her just like the Librarian did.

Master Chief has luck but he would be floored by Iron Man. Iron mans hand blasters could vaproize a hunter. His unibeam could destroy the Infinity. His armor is strong enough to withstand a nuke, a grenade will do nothing against him.
---
#20Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 9:23:07 AM
Darksta posted...
Quote:Darksta posted...
Are you kidding me?

Im sure she could find a way inside his suit, no problem...this is cortana after all....like i said though....this is iron mans fight to lose UNLESS chief has cortana or if its a ground fight....

@Sniper_Brosef

Master Chief has battle Smarts but he is no we're close to being as Smart as Tony. Not by a long shot. Tony's brain is currently a computer. He could literally out think Cortana in calculations.

Not only that, but for Cortana to do anything against Iron Man shed have to figure out a way to be plugged into his suit. Tony would be able to do a quick scan of master chief and realize he has an AI. Tony would then hack her or at the very least disrupt her just like the Librarian did.

Master Chief has luck but he would be floored by Iron Man. Iron mans hand blasters could vaproize a hunter. His unibeam could destroy the Infinity. His armor is strong enough to withstand a nuke, a grenade will do nothing against him.

---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.