Master chief vs Iron Man

#111DarkstaPosted 11/15/2012 7:53:37 PM
^movie iron man still kicked the crap out of Thor, who has way more combat experience than master chief.

Just figured I'd point that out.

Also vibranium, the metal I assume your talking about, does have an overloading point and people with adamantium laced skeletons *cough* can still be knocked out.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#112GeneralKenobi85Posted 11/15/2012 8:01:49 PM
Iron Man without a doubt
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#113Kilir91Posted 11/15/2012 8:18:12 PM
Doesn't matter, Hulk completely annihilates both of them.
---
My top 5:
1. Breakdown - Xbox---2. Chrono Cross - PS1----3. Shadow Hearts Series - PS2--4. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath - Xbox---5. Super Mario RPG: LotSS - SNES
#114Doubleglock18Posted 11/15/2012 8:48:18 PM
Darksta posted...
^movie iron man still kicked the crap out of Thor, who has way more combat experience than master chief.

Just figured I'd point that out.

Also vibranium, the metal I assume your talking about, does have an overloading point and people with adamantium laced skeletons *cough* can still be knocked out.

iron man didn't look like he was going to beat Thor to me. i felt that Thor would have outlasted IM. i mean everything Tony threw at him would knock him down sure, but not doing serious damage while you could tell Thor was wearing down the IM armor.

and you're right about the vibranium and adamantium but it is still pretty OP compared to Halo tech which is relatively more grounded in the realm of realism. i'm mostly certain that movie IM suit aren't made out of vibranium or adamantium
---
Colt 45 and two zig-zags, Baby that's all we need
We can go to the park, after dark, smoke that tumbleweed!
#115DarkAdonis123Posted 11/16/2012 7:04:26 AM
So we handicap Iron Man to just his movie version to give Master Chief a shot at possibly having the upper hand? Am I the only one who thinks this is incredibly stupid? You have to gimp Tony to even give Chief a shot. Chief can win any "vs" topic if you're going to gimp all his opponents.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#116JaidabeccaPosted 11/16/2012 7:09:30 AM
I'll go with option D: Pinkamena Diane Pie(aka Pinkie Pie)
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#117WebstedgePosted 11/16/2012 7:13:34 AM
Darksta posted...
Are you kidding me?

Iron Man would wipe the floor with Master Chief.

By the suit alone Iron Man, without being connected to an external power source, can lift in excess of 100 tons. He has survived ground zero of a nuclear explosion. He his weapons are powerful enough to injure actual gods and otherworld beings. His intellect and mechanical skills are such that he has completely taken over alien technology for his own use after only a brief contact with them.

Hell, he beat Magneto...who controls metal.

I'm sorry but Master Chief would be utterly destroyed by Iron Man. Tony could very easily hack and over ride Master Chiefs Armor since he doesn't need to be connected into a system like Cortana does. He would probably confine Cortana by playing Iron Maiden over the Chiefs com channel. He'd then power down the suit and gloat before punching MC into Orbit.

But let's say Iron Man left Master Chiefs suit alone. Master Chief has no weapons that could actually injure tony outside of possibly an over charged point blank spartan laser, which would probably only scar the armor. Iron Man is more durable, stronger, and faster then Master Chief.

Master Chief is brave and he is lucky, but he's also been fighting against advisories of at the very least average intelligence. Tony is one of the smartest people in the marvel universe. He's the Bat Man of Marvel.

holy crap, I'm voting iron man
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg