Master chief vs Iron Man

#21LugovesPosted 11/15/2012 9:26:31 AM
Considering how a Grunt with a needler can kill the MC my vote is for Iron Man on this one.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#22sonicteam2k1Posted 11/15/2012 9:27:23 AM
Master Chief fell out of space and lived.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#23Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 9:28:24 AM
@Darksta

Cortana can certainly find a way into his suit....hes been hacked before by much worse tech, NTM doesnt Ultimo, a fully self-aware AI(closest thing to cortana), hack tony's suit too???

regardless, like i said before....WITH cortana, chief wins....without cortana tony wins....it hinges on that factor pretty much....

Also i HIGHLY doubt that tony could make more calculations per second than cortana...but i havent read any ironmans in a WHILE so i dont know how OP they currently made him....did they state recently how many calculations he could do in a second?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#24LugovesPosted 11/15/2012 9:32:27 AM
What if MC really is Iron Man?

:O
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#25PapaSmurf1439Posted 11/15/2012 9:33:02 AM
Master chief no scopes the Iron man with Binary Rifle for the flawless victory.
#26MrFailPosted 11/15/2012 9:34:20 AM
Plasma pistol.
#27DarkstaPosted 11/15/2012 9:40:01 AM
Quote:@Darksta
but i havent read any ironmans in a WHILE so i dont know how OP they currently made him...

@Sniper_Brosef
If you don't even know the current iron man then why are you debating this?

Iron man is currently a power house. Master Chief has no chance of beating Iron Man outside of Iron Man being in one of his alcoholic stupors. Seriously.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#28Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 9:41:58 AM
Darksta posted...
Quote:@Darksta
but i havent read any ironmans in a WHILE so i dont know how OP they currently made him...

@Sniper_Brosef
If you don't even know the current iron man then why are you debating this?

Iron man is currently a power house. Master Chief has no chance of beating Iron Man outside of Iron Man being in one of his alcoholic stupors. Seriously.

im not debating who would win between JUST the two of them, but i do think that Cortana can take over his suit...can you provide examples that show otherwise??? If not, then why are YOU debating this? Because i provided examples of Tony's suit being hacked....
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#29Dave_is_my_namePosted 11/15/2012 9:51:46 AM
How about this, MC would destroy RDJ Iron Man.
#30darknessturbo8Posted 11/15/2012 9:52:37 AM
Truth is The Flash would win. He would run back in time and Chris Brown both of them.
---
http://okamiturbo.deviantart.com/