Master chief vs Iron Man

#31DarkstaPosted 11/15/2012 10:36:26 AM
Quote:Darksta posted...
Quote:@Darksta
but i havent read any ironmans in a WHILE so i dont know how OP they currently made him...
@Sniper_Brosef
If you don't even know the current iron man then why are you debating this?

Iron man is currently a power house. Master Chief has no chance of beating Iron Man outside of Iron Man being in one of his alcoholic stupors. Seriously.

im not debating who would win between JUST the two of them, but i do think that Cortana can take over his suit...can you provide examples that show otherwise??? If not, then why are YOU debating this? Because i provided examples of Tony's suit being hacked....

@Sniper_Brosef

Ultron integrated itself with the Tonys armor several years ago with help. Tony later was able to wipe Ultron from it and has since not been hacked by him. Ultron is one of the very few instances where Tonys Armor has been "hacked", and that was taken care of.

But this isn't Ultron. It's Cortana. You're comparing Cortana, bodiless AI who, as we have seen in the halo games and especially currently, requires time and sometimes effort to operate and help master chief fight his enemies. Hell, in her most recent appearance she's struggling to even locate people on a friendly earth technology satellite.

Now compare that to Ultron. An AI made out of adamantium Ultron who took control of an entire species of machine entities. Billions of technologically-based life forms, each with thought processes at least as complex as that of a human being who could take control of living beings. Ultron controlled ALL of them. When was the last time Cortana mind-hacked an entire species? Ultron is also capable of mentally dominating and controlling people, because he can.

Cortana, especially current Cortana, is no where near Ultrons level. Cortana would be taken over by Ultron with relative ease. That is the Ultron that was able, with assistance, to integrate itself with Iron Mans armor. Something that has been fixed.

The current Iron Man, as I said, is a power house. The current iron man is able to integrate with all forms of technology with his mind, which is shielded from telepathic and electronic attacks. He can fully control his suits (yes, multiple suits) of armor with said mind.

Cortana is not going to take Iron Man down. But the thread is about Master Chief vs Iron Man. MC has no chance.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#32MetaIGearRexPosted 11/15/2012 10:41:24 AM
Spider- Man
#33Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 10:43:22 AM
Darksta posted...
but i havent read any ironmans in a WHILE so i dont know how OP they currently made him...
@Sniper_Brosef

Iron man is currently a power house. Master Chief has no chance of beating Iron Man outside of Iron Man being in one of his alcoholic stupors. Seriously.

im not debating who would win between JUST the two of them, but i do think that Cortana can take over his suit...can you provide examples that show otherwise??? If not, then why are YOU debating this? Because i provided examples of Tony's suit being hacked....

@Sniper_Brosef

Ultron integrated itself with the Tonys armor several years ago with help. Tony later was able to wipe Ultron from it and has since not been hacked by him. Ultron is one of the very few instances where Tonys Armor has been "hacked", and that was taken care of.

But this isn't Ultron. It's Cortana. You're comparing Cortana, bodiless AI who, as we have seen in the halo games and especially currently, requires time and sometimes effort to operate and help master chief fight his enemies. Hell, in her most recent appearance she's struggling to even locate people on a friendly earth technology satellite.

Now compare that to Ultron. An AI made out of adamantium Ultron who took control of an entire species of machine entities. Billions of technologically-based life forms, each with thought processes at least as complex as that of a human being who could take control of living beings. Ultron controlled ALL of them. When was the last time Cortana mind-hacked an entire species? Ultron is also capable of mentally dominating and controlling people, because he can.

Cortana, especially current Cortana, is no where near Ultrons level. Cortana would be taken over by Ultron with relative ease. That is the Ultron that was able, with assistance, to integrate itself with Iron Mans armor. Something that has been fixed.

The current Iron Man, as I said, is a power house. The current iron man is able to integrate with all forms of technology with his mind, which is shielded from telepathic and electronic attacks. He can fully control his suits (yes, multiple suits) of armor with said mind.

Cortana is not going to take Iron Man down. But the thread is about Master Chief vs Iron Man. MC has no chance.

have you read any halo books? you seem to be basing cortana on just games....
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#34gametime74Posted 11/15/2012 11:01:23 AM(edited)
It's quite simple really.

Master Chief never loses.
Master Chief fights Iron Man
---
Master Chief wins.

Simple logic.

You're welcome.
---
can i haz recon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
#35DarkstaPosted 11/15/2012 11:07:13 AM
@Sniper_Brosef

@Sniper_Brosef

have you read any halo books? you seem to be basing cortana on just games....

@Sniper_Brosef

The fight is Master Chief vs Iron Man, therefor the current versions of said characters are being used.

I have read several of the books. I am not saying that she isn't impressive in her own right, but I haven't seen anything that would put her at Ultrons level. If the halo verse had even a few of the marvel characters in it the war would have ended much sooner.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#36AhrimanTheStillPosted 11/15/2012 11:12:39 AM
Iron Man easily. He has the flight advantage even if chief gets a jet pack Iron Man has a clear advantage in maneuvering and air weaponry. As well as on the ground he could probably go equal to chief and has more on the fly weaponry in his suit. He would probably win easily just off the air superiority.
---
The big H . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxsN423EVs
#37MetaIGearRexPosted 11/15/2012 11:16:26 AM
Master Chief vs. Samus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=UDjeO1wCJmo
#38patkelly929Posted 11/15/2012 11:17:36 AM
Thor.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#39Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 11:18:03 AM
@Darksta

Well it seems we would have to agree to disagree about it :)
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#40KagoJunichiroPosted 11/15/2012 11:27:44 AM
PapaSmurf1439 posted...
Master chief no scopes the Iron man with Binary Rifle for the flawless victory.

I was siding with Iron Man until I read this post. It's one shot with the Binary Rifle, you guys.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce