Master chief vs Iron Man

#51Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 11:05:13 AM
DryCell87 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
DryCell87 posted...
Iron Man wins, and it isn't even close.

according to your sig, stephen hawking is a fool or coward? grow up...

My sig is relevant to the topic in what way?

where did i say it was? NTM, you brought it into the topic before i brought it up....just saying
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#52DryCell87Posted 11/15/2012 11:08:58 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
DryCell87 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
DryCell87 posted...

where did i say it was? NTM, you brought it into the topic before i brought it up....just saying

I didn't bring anything into the topic except my opinion of an Iron Man vs. Master Chief battle. I didn't ask for your opinion on my sig, and really don't care what you have to say about it. The fact that you even brought it up in the first place despite it not having any relevancy to the topic and then telling me to grow up speaks volumes about your maturity, not mine.
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
#53Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 11:16:01 AM
DryCell87 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
DryCell87 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
DryCell87 posted...

I didn't bring anything into the topic except my opinion of an Iron Man vs. Master Chief battle. I didn't ask for your opinion on my sig, and really don't care what you have to say about it. The fact that you even brought it up in the first place despite it not having any relevancy to the topic and then telling me to grow up speaks volumes about your maturity, not mine.

lol, ok buddy...lets go club some invalids later! sounds like fun :)

then if they call the cops we can consider them cowards and fools...
---
#54hyjinx17Posted 11/15/2012 11:23:55 AM(edited)
Let's think about this. Real life=Insane difficulty. Insane Difficulty=paper thin shields.
offensively not a single weapon in halo can destroy the iron man armor, other than the Halo's themselves

Iron Man Wins
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#55DryCell87Posted 11/15/2012 11:21:13 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Are you just mad because your Lions are in last place and aren't sniffing the playoffs this year? My sig is the opening line from a song. Way to derail a fun topic with your nonsense, kiddo.
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
#56Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2012 11:33:03 AM
DryCell87 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Are you just mad because your Lions are in last place and aren't sniffing the playoffs this year? My sig is the opening line from a song. Way to derail a fun topic with your nonsense, kiddo.

sorry to disappoint you, but the way my favorite sports teams perform doesn't dictate my mood.... Also your sig is ignorant, whether it be from a song or from George Washington's mouth, its still ignorant....that is all
---
#57DryCell87Posted 11/15/2012 11:36:32 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
DryCell87 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

sorry to disappoint you, but the way my favorite sports teams perform doesn't dictate my mood.... Also your sig is ignorant, whether it be from a song or from George Washington's mouth, its still ignorant....that is all

Cry more, this is fun for me.
---
#58lolyhackPosted 11/15/2012 11:37:47 AM
Gubbi0 posted...
One shot of plasma pistol on Iron man and then One magnum shot to the head and he's dead.

Or chief got close behind Iron man and get his assasination ... The end

If Iron Man can take a tank round to the face I doubt a magnum would do any good. XD
---
Unsliced bread is under hyped I give it a 10.
~~Lolyhack.
#59DryCell87Posted 11/15/2012 11:41:11 AM
lolyhack posted...
Gubbi0 posted...
One shot of plasma pistol on Iron man and then One magnum shot to the head and he's dead.

Or chief got close behind Iron man and get his assasination ... The end

If Iron Man can take a tank round to the face I doubt a magnum would do any good. XD

Not sure anything the UNSC has would do any good. Chief is simply outmatched here.
---
#60Rebel_GPosted 11/15/2012 11:46:59 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Master Chief fell out of space and lived.

So did Iron Man.

Have you seen the Avengers yet?
---
PSWii60 Gamer