Master chief vs Iron Man

#91SterlingFoxPosted 11/15/2012 4:22:09 PM
LazHarshaw posted...
SterlingFox posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Because despite slapping the missile out of the air, it still exploded and the Chief survived it's blast. The difference is between the Chief and Iron Man is that Iron Man survived a tank shell, while the Chief survived a ****ing MISSILE.

I think I get what you're saying though. You told me about Chief slapping a missile to assure me that yes, you don't know at all what Ironman is capable of and thus have no intelligent say in this discussion. Did I get that right?

Here, let me demonstrate what I mean by "Who gives a **** that Chief survived a missile explosion". Enjoy:
http://marvel.wikia.com/Iron_Man_(Anthony_%22Tony%22_Stark)

"Tony is very confident in his suit's defensive abilities, when he was caught in a nuclear explosion, he was only thinking about women and completely forgot about what was happening around him."

Tell me again about what Chief's armor has survived. We'll compare it and see who comes out on top for durability.

Aren't nukes standard ship ammunition in the Halo universe?

They are for the MAC cannons. But this is a "Master Chief vs. Ironman" thread, not a "Ironman vs. the Halo Universe" thread.

Would anyone like to make the comparison of "The Halo Universe vs. the Marvel Universe"? Halo will be substantially outmatched, but it could be entertaining.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#92LazHarshawPosted 11/15/2012 4:25:25 PM
SterlingFox posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
SterlingFox posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Because despite slapping the missile out of the air, it still exploded and the Chief survived it's blast. The difference is between the Chief and Iron Man is that Iron Man survived a tank shell, while the Chief survived a ****ing MISSILE.

I think I get what you're saying though. You told me about Chief slapping a missile to assure me that yes, you don't know at all what Ironman is capable of and thus have no intelligent say in this discussion. Did I get that right?

Here, let me demonstrate what I mean by "Who gives a **** that Chief survived a missile explosion". Enjoy:
http://marvel.wikia.com/Iron_Man_(Anthony_%22Tony%22_Stark)

"Tony is very confident in his suit's defensive abilities, when he was caught in a nuclear explosion, he was only thinking about women and completely forgot about what was happening around him."

Tell me again about what Chief's armor has survived. We'll compare it and see who comes out on top for durability.

Aren't nukes standard ship ammunition in the Halo universe?

They are for the MAC cannons. But this is a "Master Chief vs. Ironman" thread, not a "Ironman vs. the Halo Universe" thread.

Would anyone like to make the comparison of "The Halo Universe vs. the Marvel Universe"? Halo will be substantially outmatched, but it could be entertaining.

But it still bring up the question, which explosion is stronger. A nuke in the Marvel universe (which is still very close to our nukes) might mot be as strong as a mini nuke in the Halo Universe. You know, BS physics.
#93A Lower Class BratPosted 11/15/2012 4:26:44 PM
Unfair.

Should be Captain America VS Master Chief.

And Dr. Manhattan VS Iron Man.
---
"Keep the faith, Strannix."
#94LazHarshawPosted 11/15/2012 4:30:46 PM
How effective would the bubble shield be? In Screwattacks deathbattle it survived the bfg.
#95metalclashPosted 11/15/2012 4:35:15 PM
I agree with the blatant fanboyism. Iron Man is very much superior to Chief and would mop the floor with him. But that's not to say MC is weak, Iron Man is just amazing
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#96jakisthePosted 11/15/2012 4:35:32 PM
But it still bring up the question, which explosion is stronger. A nuke in the Marvel universe (which is still very close to our nukes) might mot be as strong as a mini nuke in the Halo Universe. You know, BS physics.

Well, the Halo wiki says that the most powerful ground nuke is 30MT, whereas the most powerful actual nuke that's ever been detonated is 50MT. Other UNSC nukes could have different yields, but that's the highest one I could get a source on.

This is assuming that chief doesn't have access to a NOVA bomb, which seems very, very likely.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#97Darbus_31Posted 11/15/2012 4:40:52 PM
The Invincible Iron Man
#98LazHarshawPosted 11/15/2012 4:48:54 PM
jakisthe posted...

Well, the Halo wiki says that the most powerful ground nuke is 30MT, whereas the most powerful actual nuke that's ever been detonated is 50MT. Other UNSC nukes could have different yields, but that's the highest one I could get a source on.

This is assuming that chief doesn't have access to a NOVA bomb, which seems very, very likely.

Fury Tactical Nuclear Weapon- Nuclear grenade- 1 mt
HAVOK tactical nuclear weapon- 30 mt described as being fairly small

Do you know how strong the nuke was that hit Iron man?

I want facts people, not fanboyism.
#99jakisthePosted 11/15/2012 4:54:26 PM
No, I've no idea. That was only a guess based on what I could find on real life yields. Fairly small, but I couldn't find yields for the SHIVA. Everything else is either smaller (FENRIS, FURY, MFDD, HORNET) or not going to be used (NOVA).
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#100jeriausxPosted 11/15/2012 5:26:22 PM
jeriausx posted...
survived a nuclear yield explosion at only 2% shield strength

---
GT: Shovel Hunter