Should I feel bad for cheating at the 7-11 game?

#41HadOne2Many(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:36:36 AM
mike468 posted...
Don't feel bad, I did the same thing.

levyjl1988 posted...
If you have an android phone you can potentially fake that your location in in the vicinity of a 7-11.

Don't ask how, I don't know. There's always a loophole in the system. As for fotus armor you can always buy the halo 4 le console take the code and return it.

Turn off the phones GPS, then go into developer options and turn on mock location, then download the app location spoofer. Use the internet to get the address of a 7-11 and find the latitude and longitude coordinates and put them into location spoofer. Also make sure the spoof Phone GPS check box in the app is turned on. Then load up the King of the Hill app.

Yeah just be careful and don't overdo it or you'll get the "teleporter" message I posted earlier. Just out of my own curiosity I'm using the fake gps thing now on a single store to see if they catch me. I'm pretty sure hitting 15 stores in 15 minutes last night is what sent up the red flags. Adding one or two per day shouldn't cause a problem as long as you don't go back and forth between them. Not that I care at this point since I already have all the unlocks.
#42lnknprk_45Posted 11/16/2012 10:38:01 AM
I did it too, but I don't feel awful about it. You though, you should feel terrible about it.
#43mike468Posted 11/16/2012 10:39:45 AM
Spider5800 posted...

If you do trick your GPS, try to space out your captures by 10 minutes or so, heard that wil keep the app from thinking you're cheating (as long as the stores are close together, anyway).

I should have mentioned that, but yeah, don't be obvious about your cheating. My first account got banned for grabbing 6+ location in a 10 mile radius in under 3 min.

Find a group of 7-11 stores within a 1mile distance of each other and grab each of them about 10 mins. apart. The app won't be able to tell.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#44lnknprk_45Posted 11/16/2012 10:45:09 AM
mike468 posted...
Spider5800 posted...

If you do trick your GPS, try to space out your captures by 10 minutes or so, heard that wil keep the app from thinking you're cheating (as long as the stores are close together, anyway).

I should have mentioned that, but yeah, don't be obvious about your cheating. My first account got banned for grabbing 6+ location in a 10 mile radius in under 3 min.

Find a group of 7-11 stores within a 1mile distance of each other and grab each of them about 10 mins. apart. The app won't be able to tell.

I guess I got mine before they patched it because I capped 20 in an hour, then left it alone and waited.
#45mike468Posted 11/16/2012 11:09:22 AM
Nixemo posted...
mike468 posted...

levyjl1988 posted...
If you have an android phone you can potentially fake that your location in in the vicinity of a 7-11.

Don't ask how, I don't know. There's always a loophole in the system. As for fotus armor you can always buy the halo 4 le console take the code and return it.

Turn off the phones GPS, then go into developer options and turn on mock location, then download the app location spoofer. Use the internet to get the address of a 7-11 and find the latitude and longitude coordinates and put them into location spoofer. Also make sure the spoof Phone GPS check box in the app is turned on. Then load up the King of the Hill app.

Would an iPod touch work? I wanna do this when I get home.

I heard you have to have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad to set the GPS manually with ios.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#46ZemataPosted 11/16/2012 11:37:43 AM
mike468 posted...
Nixemo posted...
mike468 posted...

levyjl1988 posted...

Would an iPod touch work? I wanna do this when I get home.

I heard you have to have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad to set the GPS manually with ios.

You do. It sucks cause I cantg get bluestacks (PC app simulator) to launch halo 4 KOTH. Some people report success after multiple tries but I tried for hours. No 7 elevens near me either. So lame.
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.