Worst Addition to Halo 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Worst Addition to Halo 4?

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#31
Random weapon spawns.

It's not even like they're rotating or are telegraphed. They just appear and if a team happens to be where the weapon randomly lands, then they are rewarded for being lucky.
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#32
lderivedx posted...
Random weapon spawns.

It's not even like they're rotating or are telegraphed. They just appear and if a team happens to be where the weapon randomly lands, then they are rewarded for being lucky.

No lie, rockets spawned literally right infront of me on abandon and I happened to have my ammo perk loadout on, 6 easiest rocket kills I ever got.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush

User Info: Spider5800

Spider5800
4 years ago#33
Only thing on that list I dislike is promethean vision. The rest is an improvement, IMO.

If I was going to pick other...grenade indicator.
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#34
JiP and random weapon spawns. They're so bad that I can't even decide which is worse, yay!

I'll also give a shoutout to the lack of party details.
I like turtles

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
4 years ago#35
No "all of the above"? Poll has failed.
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser

User Info: mattman0101

mattman0101
4 years ago#36
I like the idea of custom classes, but I wish power weapons were still strategically placed around the map and respawned often enough to induce some sort of team involvement. Instead we get ordinances......
Tell me what I want or I'll blast your virtual ass into actual dust!
Currently playing: Halo 4

User Info: yoshinatsu666

yoshinatsu666
4 years ago#37
Those obstructive signs that tell you which weapon is where from like MILES away.
I'd really like to have an option to disable those.

User Info: ST_Zero

ST_Zero
4 years ago#38
EVERYTHING. seriously everything Halo4 is worse than reach imo. Halo4 just tried to do way too much, and it failed.

User Info: alkahsu

alkahsu
4 years ago#39
Flinching is by far the worst addition.
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.

User Info: thatman6sic6

thatman6sic6
4 years ago#40
None.... Now go play CoD troll
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Worst Addition to Halo 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived