I got a Black Ops disc in my Halo 4 case.

#11domesplitter13Posted 11/15/2012 6:52:00 PM
I think these people believe you are complaining. But i see, this is a good thing for you. I'll run into you on matchmaking, or at least for my well-being, i hope not.
#12NovaLevossidaPosted 11/15/2012 6:52:11 PM
HaloDad020508 posted...
PDGMTG posted...
I out-shoot people all the time without first shot. Aim better bro.

This. Skill still wins all the time. Cry moar!!!

High five for the game that's less skill intensive than any other Halo game backed by ordnance drops to give you a random power weapon! But seriously, last Halo I thought had a strong focus on skill was when battle rifles were the choice of weapon and you had to rely on something other than hitscan bullets always hitting where your cursor was aimed.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#13goggle36(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 6:53:20 PM
At this point Reach was better. It still felt like Halo. Putting crouch on the B button shows you that the game is played like COD now.

Sprint took the "Halo" out of Reach and Halo 4.
---
More Perfect
#14V1p3R_GPosted 11/15/2012 6:53:27 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
This topic is now about french fries, Wendy's has some damn good french fries.

---
Currently playing: Halo 4, Assassins Creed 3
#15SunDevil77Posted 11/15/2012 6:53:56 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#16SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/15/2012 6:56:28 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

ehh, there's this place in my area called Roman Delight, they got the best fires around, and the best honey mustard. Which is the only thing you should be dipping fries (or anything you eat) in.
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#17goggle36(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 6:58:13 PM
Halo now has....

Sprint
Crouch on B
Custom Loadouts
Less Health
SAWs
Join in Progress

Were they trying to make COD?
---
More Perfect
#18SunDevil77Posted 11/15/2012 7:07:20 PM
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

ehh, there's this place in my area called Roman Delight, they got the best fires around, and the best honey mustard. Which is the only thing you should be dipping fries (or anything you eat) in.

Honey mustard and Ranch are the go-to dipping sauces.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#19TemplariShadowPosted 11/15/2012 7:08:07 PM
Are you seriously complaining about differing button layouts? Is that a thing? If anything I wish we could remap however the hell we want. The presets are nice but not precisely what I want.

WTF is less health? How are you able to objectively measure and compare the amount of health a PC has from game to game? This I would like to see.

Anyway, French Fries.

Curly Fries people, curly. Although these new Wendys/Jack in the Box regular fries are pretty tasty.
#20SunDevil77Posted 11/15/2012 7:10:21 PM
TemplariShadow posted...

Anyway, French Fries.

Curly Fries people, curly. Although these new Wendys/Jack in the Box regular fries are pretty tasty.

Oh we talking curly, huh?
I love some Arby's fries, or Hooters.

Hooters food is delicious, surprisingly.
---