I got a Black Ops disc in my Halo 4 case.

#21spartansbrotherPosted 11/15/2012 8:14:34 PM(edited)
goggle36 posted...
Halo now has....

Sprint
Crouch on B
Custom Loadouts
Less Health
SAWs
Join in Progress

Were they trying to make COD?

Sprint - point? reach had it too. it's all i ever used.
Crouch on B - again, point? Put it the recon scheme if your gonna cry all day.
Custom Loadouts - point? Everyone uses DMR and battle rifle anyway. so in the end, you're just like everyone else
Less Health - It does not
SAWs - You can't even spawn with this, it's an ordnance drop/dominion drop soooo.... Stay away from these..
Join in Progress - Yeeaaahh this is a real tick off sometimes but it defiantly helps when 3 guys quit because it wasn't Ragnarok.

Annnyhoo... French Fries raped my mother and killed my brother.. soo i'm not really gonna talk
#22tarzanmxPosted 11/15/2012 8:15:51 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
TemplariShadow posted...

Anyway, French Fries.

Curly Fries people, curly. Although these new Wendys/Jack in the Box regular fries are pretty tasty.

Oh we talking curly, huh?
I love some Arby's fries, or Hooters.

Hooters food is delicious, surprisingly.

Arby's fries for the sake of keeping a bit of a Halo connection with the fries xD

Also, I claim this topic in the name of the Holy Empire of Unitinu.
#23BigFatRichardPosted 11/15/2012 8:16:38 PM
Worst topic ever. Shows that you didn't even play the game if you think it's a CoD ripoff.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#24BeastOfMythPosted 11/15/2012 8:17:26 PM
goggle36 posted...
Halo now has....

Sprint
Crouch on B
Custom Loadouts
Less Health
SAWs
Join in Progress

Were they trying to make COD?

Really? Adding a (much-welcomed) sprint option and new guns while VERY slightly altering the button layout makes a game "a COD ripoff"? While I can't say for sure, I'm fairly certain that COD didn't invent B button crouching, SAWs, or Join in Progress. And Halo Reach had a sprint option too, all that's changed is that sprinting doesn't have to take up the ability slot. Also, I quite honestly haven't noticed having any less health than normal.
---
<<NVBM>>
#25SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/15/2012 8:18:08 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
This topic is now about french fries, Wendy's has some damn good french fries.

ehh, there's this place in my area called Roman Delight, they got the best fires around, and the best honey mustard. Which is the only thing you should be dipping fries (or anything you eat) in.

Honey mustard and Ranch are the go-to dipping sauces.

Yeah ranch is a close second. It's my pizza dip of choice for sure too, try that if you haven't.
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#26SunDevil77Posted 11/15/2012 8:19:39 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

ehh, there's this place in my area called Roman Delight, they got the best fires around, and the best honey mustard. Which is the only thing you should be dipping fries (or anything you eat) in.

Yeah ranch is a close second. It's my pizza dip of choice for sure too, try that if you haven't.

Oh trust me, I don't get pizza without a side of ranch.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#27tarzanmxPosted 11/15/2012 8:20:34 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

That good, huh? I'll be trying it out.
#28TemplariShadowPosted 11/15/2012 8:20:53 PM
tarzanmx posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TemplariShadow posted...

Anyway, French Fries.

Curly Fries people, curly. Although these new Wendys/Jack in the Box regular fries are pretty tasty.

Oh we talking curly, huh?
I love some Arby's fries, or Hooters.

Hooters food is delicious, surprisingly.

Arby's fries for the sake of keeping a bit of a Halo connection with the fries xD

Also, I claim this topic in the name of the Holy Empire of Unitinu.

You gotta rotate every few weeks/months though. For a while I was worn on Arby's Curly Fries and the sea salt ones from Wendy's were AMAZING.

Hooters? For realz? I have actually never been to a Hooters. For fear of the food.
#29BeastOfMythPosted 11/15/2012 8:20:55 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Ever dipped fries in Buffalo sauce? DO IT
---
<<NVBM>>
#30SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/15/2012 8:25:03 PM
tarzanmx posted...
That good, huh? I'll be trying it out.

Please do, you won't be disappointed I assure you. It's incredible.
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png