I got a Black Ops disc in my Halo 4 case.

#71ST_ZeroPosted 11/15/2012 11:56:30 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
goggle36 posted...
Why did 343 try to make Call of Duty. The addition of sprint has made Halo no longer Halo.

Lol at the title

Because 343 wants to possibly make money so they make H4 identical to CoD because cod sells alot so all the causal scrubs will enjoy halo4 thus screwing over the hardcore/competitive players by making call of halo reach 2.

#343idiots

You just hashtagged something not on twitter while trying to call them idiots.

Soo much irony.

#did it on purpose you nerd
#72DISTURBED157Posted 11/16/2012 7:55:41 AM
BigFatRichard posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
BigFatRichard posted...
Worst topic ever. Shows that you didn't even play the game if you think it's a CoD ripoff.

Worst response ever. Shows that you've never played a CoD if you don't think almost every new idea that they had for the multiplayer didn't come from their biggest competitor.

Whats your favorite fry?

Phillip J.

high score
---
It wasn't me it was the one armed man
#73GuideToTheDarkPosted 11/16/2012 8:18:53 AM
5 guys is cloning taters. That's the only explanation for the obscene amount of fries they give.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#74tarzanmxPosted 11/16/2012 11:15:01 AM
You know what can be delicious if you take the time to make?
Homemade fries.
#75patkelly929Posted 11/16/2012 11:25:45 AM(edited)
I've played enough Call of Duty to know that the only thing that's specifically "CoD" like is the FishStick control scheme.

The custom loadouts on the surface are, but given that the ordinance drops and power weapons that are on the field remain, they really aren't. You can't give yourself a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle for whenever you spawn. You can choose a fully automatic, burst fire, or semi-auto starting weapon.

The game is far from Call of Duty. Maybe you didn't play Call of Duty to know the differences? The game is very different from CoD. You wouldn't be making these arguments if you had played it enough.

On the real topic of this thread: French Fries, there's a place in Burlington, VT called "Al's French Fries". I've never had a better batch. And the food there is inexpensive.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#76TreGoodaPosted 11/16/2012 11:26:16 AM
patkelly929 posted...
I've played enough Call of Duty to know that the only thing that's specifically "CoD" like is the FishStick control scheme.

The custom loadouts on the surface are, but given that the ordinance drops and power weapons that are on the field remain, they really aren't. You can't give yourself a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle for whenever you spawn. You can choose a fully automatic, burst fire, or semi-auto starting weapon.

The game is far from Call of Duty. Maybe you didn't play Call of Duty to know the differences? The game is very different from CoD. You wouldn't be making these arguments if you hadn't played it enough.

On the real topic of this thread: French Fries, there's a place in Burlington, VT called "Al's French Fries". I've never had a better batch. And the food there is inexpensive.

The changes made are obviously inspired by Call of Duty.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#77goggle36(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 11:37:52 AM
Every "new" addition to the game is COD inspired.
---
More Perfect
#78WebstedgePosted 11/16/2012 11:44:53 AM
TreGooda posted...
patkelly929 posted...

The game is far from Call of Duty. Maybe you didn't play Call of Duty to know the differences? The game is very different from CoD. You wouldn't be making these arguments if you hadn't played it enough.

even if this were true, is there anything wrong with that? call of duty did some things right. and the game is still unmistakably halo. it's a win win situation.
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#79Lionheart MasterPosted 11/16/2012 11:46:06 AM
call customer service

you might get a free copy of mass effect

/topic
---
--
"The enemy's gate is down!" // GT: Doomed Animal
#80goggle36(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 11:46:57 AM
Webstedge posted...
TreGooda posted...
patkelly929 posted...

even if this were true, is there anything wrong with that? call of duty did some things right. and the game is still unmistakably halo. it's a win win situation.

Yes there is something wrong with that. I have played Halo for the last 5 years because ITS NOT COD.
---
More Perfect