Who's bright idea was it to turn friendly fire off in slayer?

#1Minjo26Posted 11/15/2012 8:02:26 PM
Among all the ridiculous changes made to this game, this has to be one of the worst.
As sucky as grenades are anyways, you now don't even have to think twice about throwing them when a teammate is nearby.
Also if you are in a vehicle some a-hole can destroy it, but since it doesn't kill you you can't boot them..
#2NevercomingdownPosted 11/15/2012 8:05:24 PM
Play Slayer pro
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
#3Wookie_Is_BackPosted 11/15/2012 8:05:30 PM
I'll give you 3 guesses as to which two Halo games that have friendly fire in Slayer, also still have their servers up
#4iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 8:06:30 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
I'll give you 3 guesses as to which two Halo games that have friendly fire in Slayer, also still have their servers up

Too bad their gun mechanics are horrible.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#5Demigod_TyekPosted 11/15/2012 8:07:33 PM
Good riddance to the friendly fire. It's nice when I get a sniper rifle and don't have to worry about being betrayed for it anymore.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Tyek
#6CKnightPosted 11/15/2012 8:11:28 PM
Good riddance. Played a few games where someone emediately tries to kill the team. 343 knows people are still douche bags.
#7YuenkuPosted 11/15/2012 8:17:15 PM
Friendly Fire doesn't exist in H4?

I never noticed...I haven't tested it out. And here I was being careful with my bombs/spartan laser/rocket launcher/Banshee blasts....
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#8Squ_anto08Posted 11/15/2012 8:23:24 PM
You can still be splattered by a teammate.
---
Loading Signature...
#9Wookie_Is_BackPosted 11/15/2012 8:44:55 PM
iRGush posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Too bad their gun mechanics are horrible.

Aw someone still thinks they can have their cake and eat it too. How cute.
#10blackhrtPosted 11/15/2012 10:36:33 PM
Minjo26 posted...
Among all the ridiculous changes made to this game, this has to be one of the worst.
As sucky as grenades are anyways, you now don't even have to think twice about throwing them when a teammate is nearby.
Also if you are in a vehicle some a-hole can destroy it, but since it doesn't kill you you can't boot them..

You said it right there: thinking twice and hesitating gets you killed.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."