What's Your K/D?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's Your K/D?
3 years ago#51
K/D is 1.3

W/L is 1.7

I've decided that it's probably best to not play team slayer types without a group of friends. I'll also need to cut down on my AR usage.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
(edited by BryanPS360)
3 years ago#52
Mine is at 1.29, yes I care probably too much about it. Getting the win is more important, but I can't force my self to run in and stack a ton of kills. I know its a race to get to the point total, but I don't want to get 200 pts for our team and give them 300pts... I have a lot of 7-10 Kill, 10 Assist, 5 Kill games in BTB, so ya I am avoiding the main action somehow.

I am actually on a mission to get my assists higher than my deaths (950 D, 600A will never happen, but would put a smile on my face). What I mean by that is trying to focus on dying less, not focusing on half killing a lot of players.
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
3 years ago#53

I only play BTBSlayer and, and my WL is 0.7

I'm not great, not at all. But I do wish that I could have at least a couple decent team mates with me.
3 years ago#54
I don't have a KD, just a K.
3 years ago#55
I play mainly for fun, although I will admit I like to get better too haha

My ratio peaked at a 1.08, but is now sitting at a 1.01

I was doing awesome going positive every game for a stretch but but then I think trueskill started ranking me with better and better players, you know, bunnyhopping around, headshotting turret drivers, and ish like that. So my ratio has been slowly dropping, haha. But I guess that's how you get better

Although I will say two things: My Kill + Assist / death ratio is a 1.5 and my win/loss ratio is a solid 1.08. Things which also probably count in your skill
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
(edited by Webstedge)
3 years ago#56
Currently sitting at 2.1 K/D at level 38.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
3 years ago#57
---
xbox live gamertag -> "DrSublime"
psn id -> "DrSublime"
3 years ago#58
2.66 or something like that eat it noobs
---
theres a thousand yous theres only one of me
3 years ago#59
dr_sub_lime posted...

Dude...I am so confused by your stats...Regicide K/D 7.27, 218K, 188 of them melee and only 3 melee deaths.

No idea what you are doing, but man did I ever finally find something Interesting by stalking ppl's gamertags.

Confused not accusing of anything shady
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
3 years ago#60
oh it was definitely shady =)

(the capture the flag matches are legit through.. 26 KDR)

was not doing it for k/d at all though, only played a few matches there, just was boosting for the venator armor set and the assassin master commendation

which also got me banned for 24 hours
---
xbox live gamertag -> "DrSublime"
psn id -> "DrSublime"
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's Your K/D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived