What's Your K/D?

#81WebstedgePosted 11/16/2012 8:12:16 AM
touyamizrahi posted...
rubthetip posted...
MonsterHunterEx posted...
Somewhere between .6 and .8
I don't care if it goes higher than .8 since I play casually but if it goes below .6 then I get a little upset since that means I'm not really helping the team. Although if the the current team I'm on is a disorganized mess then I don't care how far it drops.

I'm at 1.4 right now.

Just so you know, .8 is the same as .6, anything below 1 is is a detriment to your team.

that's not true. can you say you'll always get a kill if someone doesn't have the assist? (if you say yes then you're an arrogant ***) my K/D i think is like 0.8 or so, but my assists are almost as high as my kills. Assists obviously being ANY of the medals awarded, assist with damage, distraction, ect. Me giving you that chance to shoot first and/or at multiple people, factors into your kills. If someone like me who prefers to support a team like that stopped playing, your K/D will start dropping fast as you're always being multi-teamed without back-up. People who have a high K/D aren't good players, it just usually means they sit back and let the first person die and then finally take the last 1-2 shots to have credit for the kill. They don't care about winning and losing as long as they have a lot of credit for "kills they earned" but didn't actually earn.

this guy has a point, if you get assists by racking up tons of damage and your teammates clean up, you're helping your team even without a kill.
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg