This game brought back the memory of Halo3 but...

#11bloodlover4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 2:45:07 AM
TruHNIC187 posted...
i think it has something similar to CoD's perk system too. u have your tactical and support upgrades available (Perk 1 & 2) then u get a specialization (Perk 3).

Yes I read about that, we will find out if this is a good or bad step.
---
BLF
#12bloodlover4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 2:50:36 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Demon Slicer posted...
BloodLoverForever posted...
however as a fan of Halo 3 I feel this is has more from 3 than Reach which is a good thing since I hated reach

I don't see how, it has far more in common with Reach than it does Halo 3.

Sprint, AA's, loadouts(though not custom ones in Reach), assassinations, DMR, bloom(on precision weapons), lack of skill based ranking system, meaningless ranks in its place, etc.

Because the game FEELS more like 3.
What's wrong with DMR? It has a gun from that gamer is that makes it more common to Reach than 3?
Bloom is SEVERELY downgraded.
If you haven't heard, Skill Based ranking system coming early next year.

If skill based system is coming next year than what is we have now.
---
BLF
#13VoidBeyondPosted 11/16/2012 6:05:13 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Demon Slicer posted...
however as a fan of Halo 3 I feel this is has more from 3 than Reach which is a good thing since I hated reach

I don't see how, it has far more in common with Reach than it does Halo 3.

Sprint, AA's, loadouts(though not custom ones in Reach), assassinations, DMR, bloom(on precision weapons), lack of skill based ranking system, meaningless ranks in its place, etc.

Because the game FEELS more like 3.
What's wrong with DMR? It has a gun from that gamer is that makes it more common to Reach than 3?
Bloom is SEVERELY downgraded.
If you haven't heard, Skill Based ranking system coming early next year.

If skill based system is coming next year than what is we have now.

Progressive ranking in a better sort than Reach and an Invisible Trueskill ranking
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#14VoidBeyondPosted 11/16/2012 6:06:55 AM
TruHNIC187 posted...
i think it has something similar to CoD's perk system too. u have your tactical and support upgrades available (Perk 1 & 2) then u get a specialization (Perk 3).

Yes I read about that, we will find out if this is a good or bad step.

Unlocked specializations can be equipped in Support Upgrades, no third upgrade slot is available.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.