Infinity Slayer is the biggest piece of crap in the whole series

#1KrispyKremeFoodPosted 11/16/2012 9:13:28 AM
Seriously.

It is a wreck because promethean vision dominates everyone. It turns into a who is going to move and get their heads instantly popped game.

The ordnances are so unbalanced its not even funny. I'm tired of getting the freaking shotgun when all people do is use promethean vision and know to keep distance. Its so stupid. Then it gives the enemy team rocket launchers and beam rifles. Seriously?

And grenades are still op. People pinpoint exactly where to throw them thanks to promethean vision and you die without seeing anyone on the radar.

Lastly, the instant respawn is so messed up. I finally kill a dude with the crappy ordnance I receive only for him to be back at me before I can recover my shields. Dont tell me to move to a different location because then his other teammates will use promethean vision and gun me down.

And yes, i mad bro.
#2WebstedgePosted 11/16/2012 9:14:13 AM
I have none of these problems, get better
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#3abbeldydooPosted 11/16/2012 9:14:18 AM
KrispyKremeFood posted...
Seriously.

It is a wreck because promethean vision dominates everyone. It turns into a who is going to move and get their heads instantly popped game.

The ordnances are so unbalanced its not even funny. I'm tired of getting the freaking shotgun when all people do is use promethean vision and know to keep distance. Its so stupid. Then it gives the enemy team rocket launchers and beam rifles. Seriously?

And grenades are still op. People pinpoint exactly where to throw them thanks to promethean vision and you die without seeing anyone on the radar.

Lastly, the instant respawn is so messed up. I finally kill a dude with the crappy ordnance I receive only for him to be back at me before I can recover my shields. Dont tell me to move to a different location because then his other teammates will use promethean vision and gun me down.

And yes, i mad bro.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/grandma-cool-story-bro.jpg
---
Don't mod me bro!
#4KrispyKremeFood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 9:14:43 AM
Oh yes and join in progress ruins the game too. Just search for that one topic that has like 300 posts about it.
#50NotoriousLynx0Posted 11/16/2012 9:14:48 AM
Have you ever considered you just suck?
#6faxmachnePosted 11/16/2012 9:16:01 AM
wow just wow

basically stop sucking at the game

normally i hate these posts but basically that is what you have to do

you use all these things as well you know
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#7HaloDad020508Posted 11/16/2012 9:16:50 AM
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...

---
Never pick a fight with a ugly person, after all they have nothing to lose!
#8yo1_016Posted 11/16/2012 9:17:45 AM
Sounds like a series of unfortunate events, as I've only ever seen PV useful in Flood and Dominion, and even then, if you have skill, its still no problem. But hopefully it gets better for you.
---
Gamertag: DirectControlz
Twinkle, Twinkle little bat, Watch me kill your favorite cat. - Joker (Arkham City)
#9chaotix42Posted 11/16/2012 9:18:07 AM
Jeez, this is more a complain topic about Pro Vision and Ordinance than anything.

Do you really get rocket launchers in Infinity Slayer? I've called in plenty and never gotten one. I thought you only got RLs and Spartan Lasers in Infin BTB?
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
#10BansheeNTDmodePosted 11/16/2012 9:19:14 AM
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...

I think notorious sux troll balls.
I tried to play a game with him and he's like who the F are you?
I guess he looks at kd before friending someone.

And yes that happens to me too. My ordinance are always close range weapons while other people always gets snipes, launchers, and binaries soo unfair. I might have to pick that specialization that changes my ordinance i think.