Is anyone else tired of having their kills stolen?

#1Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 11/16/2012 3:16:30 PM
I understand that this game revolves around teamwork, but it still frustrates me whenever I see a guy going 25-5 because that jackass keeps getting the last shot off on my kills. Does anyone else experience this often? Now I know why some people get enjoyment outta' betraying their teammates.
---
Mafia vs. Irish Mob (BROTHERHOOD series) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C-ogMPoBRk
#2codemeisterx70Posted 11/16/2012 3:17:09 PM
Yoink!
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - todd ingram
#3Orange_ApplePosted 11/16/2012 3:17:29 PM
As long as I didn't die, I couldn't care less if my kill was stolen. A win is a win.
---
TWSSted since 2010
Foreign Ambassador of TWSS
#4Help_OnePosted 11/16/2012 3:18:28 PM
No, you are bad. They literally give assists just for looking at the opponent your teammate is killing, AND it kills your Ordinance meter, and you STILL have the gusto to complain. Shame on you.
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 5
Last person to say hi: Slayer_22 and white_thief
#5PatchTuesdayPosted 11/16/2012 3:20:44 PM
Really, it's not anybody's kill until the last bullet has struck. Every time I think that someone's "stolen my kill," I always remind myself how often I've scored the killing shot with assistance from a teammate, and gotten the hell over it. :p
---
GT: Stringslayer420
#6AnubisGhostPosted 11/16/2012 3:22:59 PM
I don't care as long as the guy's dead, kill-stealing is for League of legends and Dota2 for all I care
#7Halo3GAMEFREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 3:28:20 PM(edited)
help1 posted...
No, you are bad. They literally give assists just for looking at the opponent your teammate is killing, AND it kills your Ordinance meter, and you STILL have the gusto to complain. Shame on you.

Let me guess....you're one of those players who like to stay in the back of the map and play 'Janitor,' eh?

They should really make that into a medal for Halo 5.
---
Mafia vs. Irish Mob (BROTHERHOOD series) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C-ogMPoBRk
#8xxBloodBathxxPosted 11/16/2012 3:26:03 PM
PatchTuesday posted...
Really, it's not anybody's kill until the last bullet has struck. Every time I think that someone's "stolen my kill," I always remind myself how often I've scored the killing shot with assistance from a teammate, and gotten the hell over it. :p

QFT
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#9GeneralKenobi85Posted 11/16/2012 3:28:30 PM
You get oodles of points for assists with this game, so it's really not a big issue.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#10PidgeonPeasantPosted 11/16/2012 3:29:16 PM
xxBloodBathxx posted...
PatchTuesday posted...

QFT

I have to ask, what does QFT stand for? I've seen that so many times, but I can't quite figure it out lol.