Is anyone else tired of having their kills stolen?

#21Halo3GAMEFREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 4:32:32 PM
JJrooot posted...
Assists actually mean something in this game... unlike COD

Yeah, but in Call of Duty it's not so bad: it only takes 2-3 shots to kill the enemy. In Halo, you shoot a guy about 10 times just to have it stolen by a guy who respawned right behind/in front of you.
---
Mafia vs. Irish Mob (BROTHERHOOD series) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C-ogMPoBRk
#22TruHNIC187Posted 11/16/2012 4:33:03 PM
i jus hate when im assassinating somebody with a teammate beside me. then an enemy comes and kills both us because my teammate was trying to shoot the guy i was assassinating. this is probably the only time i rage about stolen kills
#23Halo3GAMEFREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 4:34:44 PM
TruHNIC187 posted...
i jus hate when im assassinating somebody with a teammate beside me. then an enemy comes and kills both us because my teammate was trying to shoot the guy i was assassinating. this is probably the only time i rage about stolen kills

LMAO...I'm probably one of those guys. But I only do it to get some kind of justice and slight vengeance out of my stolen kills.

:P
---
Mafia vs. Irish Mob (BROTHERHOOD series) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C-ogMPoBRk
#24NightTerrorX99Posted 11/16/2012 4:44:40 PM
codemeisterx70 posted...
Yoink!

That isn't funny anymore.

Other than King Assists, I'm ok with having people come in and finishing the job with me. As long as it doesn't include me dying, I'm ok with it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3998 2670 7555
#25xxBloodBathxxPosted 11/16/2012 4:49:12 PM
Orange_Apple posted...
xxBloodBathxx posted...
PatchTuesday posted...
Really, it's not anybody's kill until the last bullet has struck. Every time I think that someone's "stolen my kill," I always remind myself how often I've scored the killing shot with assistance from a teammate, and gotten the hell over it. :p

QFT

I have to ask, what does QFT stand for? I've seen that so many times, but I can't quite figure it out lol.

Either quit f****ing talking or quoted for truth. I've seen it used both ways.

I always use it as quoted for truth.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#26MonsterHunterExPosted 11/16/2012 5:00:54 PM
The only time I consider a kill stolen is when I'm in the middle of assassinating someone and a team mate kills said person, other wise I don't care as long as I survive(unless I'm really low on ammo). It seems to me the people who care about getting non-assassination kills stolen are the same people who worry bout their K/D.
#27ZombiDeadZombiPosted 11/16/2012 5:09:32 PM
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...
JJrooot posted...
Assists actually mean something in this game... unlike COD

Yeah, but in Call of Duty it's not so bad: it only takes 2-3 shots to kill the enemy. In Halo, you shoot a guy about 10 times just to have it stolen by a guy who respawned right behind/in front of you.

ITT: 4 shots=10 shots.
#28ParanoidObsessivePosted 11/16/2012 5:10:05 PM
Knifegash posted...
I like assists, I want to unlock that Sunspot visor.

Me too. First time I saw that pop up, I was like, thank god it unlocks via something I'm actually good at!

I could generally give a flying **** how many kills I get during a match - the whole point for me in a team slayer game is that I want to WIN. And if that means hanging back and playing more of a support role, and letting my partners get more kills while I grab assists, then that's what I'm going to do.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#29foodeater4Posted 11/16/2012 5:17:10 PM
Only time I care is if Im in an assassination animation
#30WebstedgePosted 11/16/2012 5:17:50 PM
xxBloodBathxx posted...
PatchTuesday posted...
Really, it's not anybody's kill until the last bullet has struck. Every time I think that someone's "stolen my kill," I always remind myself how often I've scored the killing shot with assistance from a teammate, and gotten the hell over it. :p

QFT

---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg