Is anyone else tired of having their kills stolen?

#41BigCatFivePosted 11/16/2012 6:13:26 PM
There is no such thing as a stolen kill unless it is during and Assassination.
#42lderivedxPosted 11/16/2012 6:19:48 PM
I just went 12-21-12
---
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady
#43ColtonBanginPosted 11/16/2012 6:27:17 PM
I think that the kill should go to whoever inflicted the most damage on the other player.
#44xxDarthTersanxxPosted 11/16/2012 6:28:47 PM
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...
TruHNIC187 posted...
i jus hate when im assassinating somebody with a teammate beside me. then an enemy comes and kills both us because my teammate was trying to shoot the guy i was assassinating. this is probably the only time i rage about stolen kills

LMAO...I'm probably one of those guys. But I only do it to get some kind of justice and slight vengeance out of my stolen kills.

:P

So what you're saying is that you deliberately steal kills, then go on to GFAQs to whine about people stealing kills.
---
Member of the Super Ethical Genki Hunters [Saints Row: The Third]
#45Halo3GAMEFREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:49:40 PM
BigCatFive posted...
There is no such thing as a stolen kill unless it is during and Assassination.

I find it hard to believe that your definition of a 'stolen kill' applies to a few assassination attempts, yet it dismisses the rest of the false victories that your teammates received because of YOUR ammunition.

That's backwards thinking, right thurr.
---
(My reaction to stolen kills) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkktKSjCHgo
#46Halo3GAMEFREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:05:06 PM(edited)
xxDarthTersanxx posted...
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...
TruHNIC187 posted...
i jus hate when im assassinating somebody with a teammate beside me. then an enemy comes and kills both us because my teammate was trying to shoot the guy i was assassinating. this is probably the only time i rage about stolen kills

LMAO...I'm probably one of those guys. But I only do it to get some kind of justice and slight vengeance out of my stolen kills.

:P

So what you're saying is that you deliberately steal kills, then go on to GFAQs to whine about people stealing kills.

You're right: how dare I steal ONE assassination kill, instead of allowing my teammates to continuously waste their ammo/health on a kill I know they won't get.

I'm shameless, aren't I?
---
#47Halo3GAMEFREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:53:35 PM
lderivedx posted...
I just went 12-21-12

Damn, how many Janitors did you have on your team? LOL.
---
#48JRS511Posted 11/16/2012 6:55:27 PM
I shoot every enemy I see. I do not have time to see who else is shooting at them. All it takes is one second of hesitation to lead to my own death. Quit being so childish. People in Gears used to all wait so someone could get "their" kill which a lot of times leads to a teammate dieing.
---
"Apparently you're not a golfer"
#49Halo3GAMEFREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:58:00 PM
JRS511 posted...
I shoot every enemy I see. I do not have time to see who else is shooting at them. All it takes is one second of hesitation to lead to my own death. Quit being so childish. People in Gears used to all wait so someone could get "their" kill which a lot of times leads to a teammate dieing.

Uh, who said anything about hesitation: Does it take you that long to read "so-and-so killed so-and-so?"
---
#50JRS511Posted 11/16/2012 7:03:31 PM
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...
JRS511 posted...

Uh, who said anything about hesitation: Does it take you that long to read "so-and-so killed so-and-so?"

If it says so and so killed so and so then it means they are already dead and it doesnt matter. I mean if I see someone whos shields have dropped I am still going to shoot at them without hesitation. What if I dont and the original guy shooting at him gets killed then the enemy gets away because I did not want to "steal" a kill.
---
"Apparently you're not a golfer"