Is anyone else tired of having their kills stolen?

#71Rolling_StonedPosted 11/16/2012 10:21:25 PM
There is no such thing as kill stealing.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
#72Ephidel88Posted 11/16/2012 10:27:50 PM(edited)
Wow. Anyone else notice that the more a poster on here gets frustrated, the more they try to beef up their vocabulary to make themselves look more intelligent?

Now, contrary to RanmaRanma's views, I actually am frequently annoyed by kill-steals. I understand that it's not malicious, and there aren't likely players following me around purposely trying to steal my kills, but when I can attack five different opponents in a row, pump 3 DMR shots into them, lowering their shields, then line that final headshot up, pull the trigger and see "ASSIST +5" flash on my screen, it really does get very frustrating.

I'm very happy if my team managed to win, but there is something very dissatisfying about putting all that effort in for a mere assist. Now, before anyone gets all foamy at the mouth starts yelling "get better" or "stop sucking", realize I am not upset at all statistically. I couldn't care less if my score is lower than other players. It's the thrill of the kill that is stolen from me. This isn't COD where you can practically spray water at an opponent and they'll die instantly.
---
I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be broken!
GT: Deadly Mantodea
#73Halo3GAMEFREAK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:31:15 PM(edited)
Ephidel88 posted...
Wow. Anyone else notice that the more a poster on here gets frustrated, the more they try to beef up their vocabulary to make themselves look more intelligent?

Cheers, Ephidel! All I saw from RanmaRanma's post was "My superior brain" and "You're beneath me." Talk about someone who's insecure.

I agree with everything you said, by the way. Honestly, I don't think I could've said it better myself.
---
(My reaction to stolen kills) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkktKSjCHgo
#74Viper_XLTPosted 11/17/2012 1:55:56 AM
QFT = Quoted For Truth.
#75OmisanAndrewPosted 11/17/2012 2:33:04 AM
I was in a capture the flag game and got 21 kills 20 assists and 20 deaths and 2 captures. I had just partied up with the strangers in my team.

They were all loving on me after they saw that telling me how much of a team player i was.

I had no idea because thats what i was doing i just wanted to win the game for these guys that invited me into their party.

Since then idgaf if i get assists or not. I want to win.
---
Little high like noon on the moon
#76Ephidel88Posted 11/17/2012 11:30:09 PM
Ah, many thanks, Halo3GAMEFREAK.

It's actually a good thing I looked over the topic one last time after I originally posted my response, because I had somehow gotten you and RanmaRanma confused and originally had that directed at you hahaha. That would have been embarassing to say the least!
---
I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be broken!
GT: Deadly Mantodea