second best FPS on xbox 360..?

#11OdinFearPosted 11/16/2012 10:38:17 PM
well TC, youre here trolling instead of playing CoD: BO2 or posting in that forum. must not be that good if it cant keep your attention for that long.
---
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#12Blackheart50Posted 11/16/2012 10:39:31 PM
How many topics do you plan on making?
---
GT: Blade Runner HF
#13Hyperlethal117Posted 11/16/2012 10:41:42 PM
Halo won Best Shooter in E3 over Black ops 2. Troll harder.
#14VladIIITepesPosted 11/16/2012 10:42:10 PM
But John, John sir! If we go by you're ideology then that would make Twilight one of the best movie sagas to ever grace our peaceful eyes & ears.

That just is not right sir, not one bit.

I do NOT agree with that thought of mind.
#15NovaLevossidaPosted 11/16/2012 10:57:33 PM
wesker741 posted...
Halo is better than CoD, sorry. </thread>

Not anymore. It's trying so hard to be CoD now that it's becoming the same old crap instead of the FPS you'd play to get away from all of that.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#16Delta_F14Posted 11/16/2012 10:59:11 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
wesker741 posted...
Halo is better than CoD, sorry. </thread>

Not anymore. It's trying so hard to be CoD now that it's becoming the same old crap instead of the FPS you'd play to get away from all of that.

nope.avi
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#17rainedownPosted 11/16/2012 10:59:24 PM
Dear god, feed the troll more.

In the 80s the majority of young people had perms and spandex in their wardrobe. And that's the guys. Twilight is one of the biggest movies out there. The guy who invented the pet rock is a MILLIONAIRE. WoW is still the top MMO by FAR, and it has pandas.

Stop thinking sales equals anything. CoD happens to be an institution at this point, like Madden. The quality is never that bad (usually actually really good), but it also is practically the same thing every year. This is it's strongest point--if you have ten friends, chances are you can all agree to pick up one game to play together, and it will be one of these bigger named franchises.

But, some of us get tired of the same old, and look for other games, and you know it's just a matter of time before the 'king of shooters' loses it's crown to something people find more fun. I know out of all of my friends only 2 have picked it up, and the rest of us are having a blast with Halo (and GCI, actually, too).

So, yeah. Stop trying to justify your purchase to us, and go deal with the fact that apparently you're not enjoying it enough to play it instead of having to troll a gaming board lmao.
#18HamstersheddingPosted 11/16/2012 11:00:09 PM
Two users posted...

majority > minority

acceptance > denial
Quality > Quantity.

Can I sig this? I know it sounds wierd, but I found this amusingly true.
I'll credit you both and such and whatevs.
#19Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/16/2012 11:01:15 PM
Halo > COD

If you disagree you are dumb and wrong
#20JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 11:03:19 PM
rainedown posted...
Dear god, feed the troll more.

In the 80s the majority of young people had perms and spandex in their wardrobe. And that's the guys. Twilight is one of the biggest movies out there. The guy who invented the pet rock is a MILLIONAIRE. WoW is still the top MMO by FAR, and it has pandas.

Stop thinking sales equals anything. CoD happens to be an institution at this point, like Madden. The quality is never that bad (usually actually really good), but it also is practically the same thing every year. This is it's strongest point--if you have ten friends, chances are you can all agree to pick up one game to play together, and it will be one of these bigger named franchises.

But, some of us get tired of the same old, and look for other games, and you know it's just a matter of time before the 'king of shooters' loses it's crown to something people find more fun. I know out of all of my friends only 2 have picked it up, and the rest of us are having a blast with Halo (and GCI, actually, too).

So, yeah. Stop trying to justify your purchase to us, and go deal with the fact that apparently you're not enjoying it enough to play it instead of having to troll a gaming board lmao.

aint no one reading this crap