second best FPS on xbox 360..?

#21NovaLevossidaPosted 11/16/2012 11:03:21 PM
Delta_F14 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
wesker741 posted...
Halo is better than CoD, sorry. </thread>

Not anymore. It's trying so hard to be CoD now that it's becoming the same old crap instead of the FPS you'd play to get away from all of that.

nope.avi

denial.dumbfileattachmentmeme
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#22YuenkuPosted 11/16/2012 11:07:17 PM
Dear god, feed the troll more.

In the 80s the majority of young people had perms and spandex in their wardrobe. And that's the guys. Twilight is one of the biggest movies out there. The guy who invented the pet rock is a MILLIONAIRE. WoW is still the top MMO by FAR, and it has pandas.

Stop thinking sales equals anything. CoD happens to be an institution at this point, like Madden. The quality is never that bad (usually actually really good), but it also is practically the same thing every year. This is it's strongest point--if you have ten friends, chances are you can all agree to pick up one game to play together, and it will be one of these bigger named franchises.

But, some of us get tired of the same old, and look for other games, and you know it's just a matter of time before the 'king of shooters' loses it's crown to something people find more fun. I know out of all of my friends only 2 have picked it up, and the rest of us are having a blast with Halo (and GCI, actually, too).

So, yeah. Stop trying to justify your purchase to us, and go deal with the fact that apparently you're not enjoying it enough to play it instead of having to troll a gaming board lmao.

This so much. Finally someone with a brain.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#23zeroboboPosted 11/16/2012 11:16:57 PM(edited)
JohnWall32 posted...
VladIIITepes posted...
Topic title says FPS

You give us choice between Gears or Halo.....

Gears....fps? What!?

thread title is clearly a typo...read the op...i said all shooters more than once...whew...now vote

vote? i dont see a poll

this thread is kinda failure after failure huh?
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#24chickenwaxPosted 11/16/2012 11:25:25 PM
Hamstershedding posted...
Two users posted...

majority > minority

acceptance > denial
Quality > Quantity.

Can I sig this? I know it sounds wierd, but I found this amusingly true.
I'll credit you both and such and whatevs.

Please, go right ahead.
---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#25TiamatKillerPosted 11/16/2012 11:28:45 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
chickenwax posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
the people have spoken and you can't argue with the majority...COD is king of all shooters...this thread is about the second best shooter on the console...Halo or Gears?

Sales do not equal best/worst.

Is Avengers the best film ever made?

Is Walmart the best store ever made?

majority > minority

acceptance > denial

See, this is why the world is in the terrible spot it's in: you and your ilk follow the majority without putting any thought of your own into the equation.

By all means, please keep bringing society lower and lower.
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM
#26Jobogojo5Posted 11/16/2012 11:33:10 PM
rainedown posted...
Dear god, feed the troll more.

In the 80s the majority of young people had perms and spandex in their wardrobe. And that's the guys. Twilight is one of the biggest movies out there. The guy who invented the pet rock is a MILLIONAIRE. WoW is still the top MMO by FAR, and it has pandas.

Stop thinking sales equals anything. CoD happens to be an institution at this point, like Madden. The quality is never that bad (usually actually really good), but it also is practically the same thing every year. This is it's strongest point--if you have ten friends, chances are you can all agree to pick up one game to play together, and it will be one of these bigger named franchises.

But, some of us get tired of the same old, and look for other games, and you know it's just a matter of time before the 'king of shooters' loses it's crown to something people find more fun. I know out of all of my friends only 2 have picked it up, and the rest of us are having a blast with Halo (and GCI, actually, too).

So, yeah. Stop trying to justify your purchase to us, and go deal with the fact that apparently you're not enjoying it enough to play it instead of having to troll a gaming board lmao.

This all over... 100%
---
---
Yea I lost my sweetroll..... *sniff* I miss it so much...
#27jpraelsterPosted 11/16/2012 11:34:44 PM
wesker741 posted...
Halo is better than CoD, sorry. </thread>
#28xURBANSOLDIERxPosted 11/16/2012 11:37:20 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
the people have spoken and you can't argue with the majority...COD is king of all shooters...this thread is about the second best shooter on the console...Halo or Gears?

Haha that made me laugh, go compare all multiplayer gameplay aspects of COD (any COD will do, theyre all basically the same, just in a different box) to all multiplayer gameplay aspects of Battlefield 3 and I think you'll find CoD doesn't win a single one..

heres a link to help you see the light child..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJ5gKcsDQc
---
XBL: xKiLLeR BadGeRx, BF3: Colonel 40* Pommie lookin for Aussie/Kiwi clan/servers only!
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/xKiLLeR%20BaDgeRx#360
#29nastylepPosted 11/16/2012 11:37:21 PM
This guy's account is the name of a Washington Wizards player. Clearly a troll
#30xURBANSOLDIERxPosted 11/16/2012 11:40:41 PM
JohnWall32 posted...

And here's another one.. enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_157902&feature=iv&src_vid=QEtN43bmP18&v=hadiZCh6Bng
---
XBL: xKiLLeR BadGeRx, BF3: Colonel 40* Pommie lookin for Aussie/Kiwi clan/servers only!
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/xKiLLeR%20BaDgeRx#360