second best FPS on xbox 360..?

#31Beeftaco2193Posted 11/17/2012 1:44:45 PM
I'm gonna say the best shooter is BF3. I love Halo and Halo 4 is great. Black ops 2 is fun (mostly because of zombies) but CoD in general is going downhill. But BF3 is the all round "best" in my opinion. It consists of a perfect balance or tactics, teamwork and some good ole running and gunning. As much as I love halo I think it get second cause its jut a fun game to play. CoD, is just mindless running and gunning, no thinking what so ever. Only thing keeping them alive for me is zombies which is hours of fun but other than that it sucks
#32The Elite1Posted 11/17/2012 1:50:23 PM
Go back under your bridge....

and play CoD.

troll
---
"But officer, those dead fanboys were buried under the house long before I moved in."
GAMING PODCASTS & REVIEWS @ http://www.popcultureshock.com
#33darealest47Posted 11/17/2012 1:57:38 PM
chickenwax posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
the people have spoken and you can't argue with the majority...COD is king of all shooters...this thread is about the second best shooter on the console...Halo or Gears?

Sales do not equal best/worst.

Is Avengers the best film ever made?

Is Walmart the best store ever made?

Yes to both questions
Duh
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#34vogelkackePosted 11/17/2012 1:58:23 PM
i never understood the hating for cod until now.
black ops 2 is the most dissapointing cod to date.
i always enjoyed the campaign of every title but this one is just plain boring.
they tried to make it all emotional but it backfired in my opinion. it had some good parts but overall its just plain forgetable

grapics are still crappy. it still looks like modern warfare 2 or black ops 1.
#35NovaLevossidaPosted 11/17/2012 1:59:51 PM
One thing I liked about BO2's campaign was that it allowed you to bring in custom loadouts and gun choices, perks, attachments, grenade selection, etc., however you wanted when going into a mission. It's still rather bland though.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#36Fade_ChokesPosted 11/17/2012 2:09:30 PM
VladIIITepes posted...
Topic title says FPS

You give us choice between Gears or Halo.....

Gears....fps? What!?

Failure of a TC is failure.
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
#37Wookie_Is_BackPosted 11/17/2012 2:10:53 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
wesker741 posted...
Halo is better than CoD, sorry. </thread>

Not anymore. It's trying so hard to be CoD now that it's becoming the same old crap instead of the FPS you'd play to get away from all of that.

What came first, Halo:CE or Call of Duty 1? Learn your history about which franchise took what.
#38MonsterHunterExPosted 11/17/2012 2:19:53 PM
You can't actually say CoD is the more popular 360 shooter as opposed to Halo without looking at the 360 sales numbers ONLY. Pairing an exclusive game vs. A platform wide game is completely ridiculous. So until someone finds day one sales numbers for xbox360 CoD:Blops 2 It is completely a matter of opinion and no majority rule.
Personally I much prefer Halo over CoD.
#39SunDevil77Posted 11/17/2012 2:21:09 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
VladIIITepes posted...
Topic title says FPS

You give us choice between Gears or Halo.....

Gears....fps? What!?

thread title is clearly a typo...read the op...i said all shooters more than once...whew...now vote

No, your dumb troll topics are getting old.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#40darchur007Posted 11/17/2012 2:27:21 PM
Halo 4 hands down I'm a sci if junkie and I love fps games so it feeds my inner nerd.
---
Xbox live combatantdaryl psn:Darylman 3ds fc 0860-3260-4544