second best FPS on xbox 360..?

#41Clinical666Posted 11/17/2012 3:27:40 PM
Trolls will troll for as long as people give them attention, which is exactly what I've just done.
#42metalclashPosted 11/17/2012 3:29:56 PM
ImA_AcTa_FooL posted...
chickenwax posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
the people have spoken and you can't argue with the majority...COD is king of all shooters...this thread is about the second best shooter on the console...Halo or Gears?

Sales do not equal best/worst.

Is Avengers the best film ever made?

Is Walmart the best store ever made?

hell yeah walmart is the best store ever made

damn straight walmart is the best, that's where i got my halo 4
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#43SunDevil77Posted 11/17/2012 3:44:43 PM
Clinical666 posted...
Trolls will troll for as long as people give them attention, which is exactly what I've just done.

Yes, but we need to also remember to make tc feel bad for bad opinions.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#44jakethenoobPosted 11/17/2012 3:52:09 PM
chickenwax posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
the people have spoken and you can't argue with the majority...COD is king of all shooters...this thread is about the second best shooter on the console...Halo or Gears?

Yes
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#45IcyBlaze_XZPosted 11/17/2012 5:14:44 PM(edited)
JohnWall32 posted...

Normally you'd be spot on with your point and I'd be here to back you up.

But unfortunately you make an awful mistake using The Avengers movie as an example, as that movie is amazing.
---
b
#46SlaveZero40Posted 11/17/2012 6:14:12 PM
ImA_AcTa_FooL posted...
chickenwax posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

hell yeah walmart is the best store ever made

I work at a Wal-Mart. It is a f****d up place to work at. At night time, it is low on associates and customers have trouble trying to find someone to help them. (Side note- most customers assume that every single employee knows every minor or unheard of item. A backroom associate doesn't have as much knowledge about minor items in a department as a department manager unless they've worked at the place a really looonnngg time.)

Wal-mart is not the friendly store everyone thinks that it is.
It's okay.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM
#47SahdukPosted 11/17/2012 6:15:15 PM
My very first job ever was at a wal mart. I worked there for five days and quit.
#48SlaveZero40Posted 11/17/2012 6:20:50 PM
Almost every Wal-Mart in my area is nearly s***ty like mine. I liked the store before I decided to work at one.
I also hate the fact that I couldn't buy the Boondocks nor South park at Wal-mart.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM
#49SlaveZero40Posted 11/17/2012 6:22:09 PM
Sahduk posted...
My very first job ever was at a wal mart. I worked there for five days and quit.

Damn. I guess you've never really experienced how terrible it can be.
---
#50JoeeetmPosted 11/17/2012 6:23:25 PM
Halo CE has still gotta be the best IMO

That or Goldeneye for the N64 lol
---
I've covered wars, you know.
GT: JL Heartbreaker