second best FPS on xbox 360..?

#51SlaveZero40Posted 11/17/2012 6:25:04 PM
xURBANSOLDIERx posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
the people have spoken and you can't argue with the majority...COD is king of all shooters...this thread is about the second best shooter on the console...Halo or Gears?

Haha that made me laugh, go compare all multiplayer gameplay aspects of COD (any COD will do, theyre all basically the same, just in a different box) to all multiplayer gameplay aspects of Battlefield 3 and I think you'll find CoD doesn't win a single one..

heres a link to help you see the light child..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJ5gKcsDQc

This link you've sent was too funny. I watched all of the parts. I couldn't stop laughing.
My friend thought it was dull though.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM
#52Governator00Posted 11/17/2012 6:30:26 PM
TC: this is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmjAGsdv2-g

/topic
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#53stealth696Posted 11/17/2012 6:50:06 PM
Troll is troll
#54chickenwaxPosted 11/18/2012 11:01:00 AM
IcyBlaze_XZ posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
the people have spoken and you can't argue with the majority...COD is king of all shooters...this thread is about the second best shooter on the console...Halo or Gears?

Sales do not equal best/worst.

Is Avengers the best film ever made?

Is Walmart the best store ever made?

Normally you'd be spot on with your point and I'd be here to back you up.

But unfortunately you make an awful mistake using The Avengers movie as an example, as that movie is amazing.

Yeah I realize the error in my ways citing Avengers. But I was attempting to do something huge with plenty of sales. Not saying it was a bad film at all... but the best?

Should have used Avatar. What the hell.
---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#55WingZero0782Posted 11/18/2012 11:16:57 AM(edited)
Avengers = best Superhero movie of all time and the best movie of 2012.

Halo >>> COD, imo Halo is the new Goldeneye 64 and I love everything about the lore.

There's better FPS' out there than COD, some underrated gems like Singularity for one.

Blops 2 is the best COD (followed by Blops) but not the best FPS series.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#56Matt_256Posted 11/18/2012 11:18:46 AM
A lot may disagree but I still think Bad Company 2 is the best "online" FPS to come out this generation. Even when BF3 came out I still found myself going back to BC2 and eventually just traded BF3 in. It's a shame they didn't take the time to optimize the severs like they should have as I think it made a lot of people leave and killed the game a little faster than it should have.

So many good nights playing that game. I hope they make another Bad Company game..
#57deathmyrkPosted 11/18/2012 11:19:29 AM
chickenwax posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

Sales do not equal best/worst.

Is Avengers the best film ever made?

Is Walmart the best store ever made?

Avengers: HELL NO! I wouldn't touch that tripe with a 20-meter cattle prod! (Joss Whedon's worst and most overly-inflated production that might pay little tribute to MARVEL, but sacrifices Norse Mythology in the process).

Wal-Mart: used to be the best when Sam Walton was around. Only owner of a mass-market business I know who actually gave his employees a great pay, outstanding raises, awesome benefits, and made sure most product were made in U.S.A. Not to mention he looked and acted like an everyday person (wore short-sleeved plaid button-up shirt, with a tie and a baseball cap. Now, that guy had class!

CoD is not really king, maybe king of BS. Perfect Dark is goddess of FPS and Unreal Tournament is king.
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
#58MoeLester518Posted 11/18/2012 11:19:39 AM
I think it was the most even during halo 3/COD 4. I loved the crap out of both of those games.
---
GT: Myneegrows518
PSN: moelester518
#59deathmyrkPosted 11/18/2012 11:21:20 AM
MoeLester518 posted...
I think it was the most even during halo 3/COD 4. I loved the crap out of both of those games.

^ THIS
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
#60WingZero0782Posted 11/18/2012 11:25:00 AM(edited)
Matt_256 posted...
A lot may disagree but I still think Bad Company 2 is the best "online" FPS to come out this generation. Even when BF3 came out I still found myself going back to BC2 and eventually just traded BF3 in. It's a shame they didn't take the time to optimize the severs like they should have as I think it made a lot of people leave and killed the game a little faster than it should have.

So many good nights playing that game. I hope they make another Bad Company game..

I think they are (I hope).

Killzone 2 & 3 are the best on the PS3.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.