How hard is legendary here compared to the other halo games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How hard is legendary here compared to the other halo games?
4 years ago#1
just finished the campaign on normal. Playing multiplayer right now (**** RAGNAROK!). Gonna start legendary soon.
Room/Setup - http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/emubilly/My%20Room%20and%20Setup/
Diablo 3 Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/emubilly-1395/
4 years ago#2
The only game easier is Halo 3. Once you get a system down for dropping the Knights, you'll have almost no troubles except for a few problem spots. But all in all, its not too terribly hard if you take your time.
Don't be hatin' on Carmine, hundreds of them die every day to keep your ass safe from pale steroid abusers. - Sic_GloryFades
4 years ago#3
The easiest of them all. Legendary in Halo 2 was a nightmare, I couldn't do it on Halo 1 at all (solo), and Reach and 3 were pretty much tied. For most of this game, I found myself forgetting from time to time that I was even playing Legendary. It really only got tough whenever vehicles were involved. Climb into a banshee, and suddenly every shot ever fired on the whole planet seems to home in on you.
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
4 years ago#4
Me and 2 others tan through it in 4 hours only watching a few cutscenes and the ending.
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
4 years ago#5
Easiest one yet.
I don't care.
4 years ago#6
not as hard as reach, harder than 3.

probably 2 level? i mean i use reach and 3 as the top and bottom of the scale so make that what you will.
4 years ago#7
I'd day halo 1 is the hardest just cause it had no power ups or anything
XBL:CrystalNesh
4 years ago#8
easy
Little high like noon on the moon
4 years ago#9
PatrickG02 posted...
I'd day halo 1 is the hardest just cause it had no power ups or anything

Uh, CE has Overshields and Active Camo drops all over the place. Reach and Halo 4 are the only games without power-ups everywhere.
Experts are to Fox News what winners are to the Special Olympics. If you show up, you are one.
4 years ago#10
I haven't played enough of legendary to say for sure, but a friend has assured me that it rests between Halo Reach and Halo 3.

So, for reference, the scale my friends and I use from easiest to hardest:

Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo Reach
Halo: CE
Halo 2

A lot of this list differs from person to person, however. The only thing that I would cite as an absolute fact on that list is Halo 2 being the hardest. I firmly believe that anyone who doesn't agree has either never beaten Halo 2 legendary, or used a guide on the internet to glitch through it.

EDIT: A different friend uses a similar list, but places Halo 4 as more difficult than Reach, so there you go.
Xbox Gamertag: Swaggerbeard
PSN ID: BrazenSwagger
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How hard is legendary here compared to the other halo games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived