How hard is legendary here compared to the other halo games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How hard is legendary here compared to the other halo games?

User Info: thatman6sic6

thatman6sic6
4 years ago#11
I think this one was hardest due to the spots with lots of knights and binary crawlers.... After I beat this me and my friends went and replayed all 5 starting with reach
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6

User Info: AdmiralTassadar

AdmiralTassadar
4 years ago#12
BrazenHunter076 posted...
I haven't played enough of legendary to say for sure, but a friend has assured me that it rests between Halo Reach and Halo 3.

So, for reference, the scale my friends and I use from easiest to hardest:

Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo Reach
Halo: CE
Halo 2

A lot of this list differs from person to person, however. The only thing that I would cite as an absolute fact on that list is Halo 2 being the hardest. I firmly believe that anyone who doesn't agree has either never beaten Halo 2 legendary, or used a guide on the internet to glitch through it.

EDIT: A different friend uses a similar list, but places Halo 4 as more difficult than Reach, so there you go.

I didn't think halo 2 was that hard.... AFTER THE FIRST F***ING LEVEL!! All those elites to fight with bad weapons.... Pretty sure I had to skip that one
I don't always teabag, but when I do, I use... DOS TESTES

User Info: TheApd_Returns

TheApd_Returns
4 years ago#13
My list of easiest to hardest

Halo 3 (you can run past so much stuff lol)
Halo: ODST (this game practically showers you with precision weapons, PP, and needler, which is all you really need)
Halo 4 (there's some areas that make you think, but not mind bendingly frustrating once you figure out something to trick the AI)
Halo: Reach
Halo: CE
Halo 2 (ive never beat it "properly", used terrain glitches on a few of the levels)

User Info: PAL360

PAL360
4 years ago#14
I did beat all Halo games in solo legendary (except ODST), and surprisingly, i found Halo 4 to be the easiest of them all. Halo 2 and Reach were the hardest ones, in my opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How hard is legendary here compared to the other halo games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived