How hard is legendary here compared to the other halo games?

#11thatman6sic6Posted 11/17/2012 2:11:29 AM
I think this one was hardest due to the spots with lots of knights and binary crawlers.... After I beat this me and my friends went and replayed all 5 starting with reach
---
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6
#12AdmiralTassadarPosted 11/17/2012 2:27:44 AM
BrazenHunter076 posted...
I haven't played enough of legendary to say for sure, but a friend has assured me that it rests between Halo Reach and Halo 3.

So, for reference, the scale my friends and I use from easiest to hardest:

Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo Reach
Halo: CE
Halo 2

A lot of this list differs from person to person, however. The only thing that I would cite as an absolute fact on that list is Halo 2 being the hardest. I firmly believe that anyone who doesn't agree has either never beaten Halo 2 legendary, or used a guide on the internet to glitch through it.

EDIT: A different friend uses a similar list, but places Halo 4 as more difficult than Reach, so there you go.

I didn't think halo 2 was that hard.... AFTER THE FIRST F***ING LEVEL!! All those elites to fight with bad weapons.... Pretty sure I had to skip that one
---
I don't always teabag, but when I do, I use... DOS TESTES
#13TheApd_ReturnsPosted 11/17/2012 2:32:08 AM(edited)
My list of easiest to hardest

Halo 3 (you can run past so much stuff lol)
Halo: ODST (this game practically showers you with precision weapons, PP, and needler, which is all you really need)
Halo 4 (there's some areas that make you think, but not mind bendingly frustrating once you figure out something to trick the AI)
Halo: Reach
Halo: CE
Halo 2 (ive never beat it "properly", used terrain glitches on a few of the levels)
#14PAL360Posted 11/17/2012 2:41:19 AM
I did beat all Halo games in solo legendary (except ODST), and surprisingly, i found Halo 4 to be the easiest of them all. Halo 2 and Reach were the hardest ones, in my opinion.