Why wasn't John Halo in Halo Reach?

#31wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 12:58:49 AM
Halo Wars was also a pretty cool game. I liked that you could be Tommy Lee Jones, Donkey Kong, some girl (lol ya like a girl can use a gun or lead troops LOL ya right), Yoda, and i had the flaming puma dlc it was legit and the golden purple tank thing
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#32xstrudelPosted 11/17/2012 1:00:00 AM
wesker741 posted...
Halo Wars was also a pretty cool game. I liked that you could be Tommy Lee Jones, Donkey Kong, some girl (lol ya like a girl can use a gun or lead troops LOL ya right), Yoda, and i had the flaming puma dlc it was legit and the golden purple tank thing

Didn't Bethesda make us buy Puma Armor?
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#33caffiend7Posted 11/17/2012 1:00:11 AM
What does blade runner have to do with this?
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#34xstrudelPosted 11/17/2012 1:01:09 AM
caffiend7 posted...
What does blade runner have to do with this?

He was the final boss in Reach, don't you remember?
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#35wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 1:02:03 AM
xstrudel posted...
wesker741 posted...

Didn't Bethesda make us buy Puma Armor?

No, you're thinking of Unicorn armor. It's pretty easy to mix them up though, figuring they're both mythical creatures
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
#36racerapjPosted 11/17/2012 1:03:08 AM
xstrudel posted...
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...
But Ezio Auditore brought him back to life while he made a dirty deal with Cerberus

Don't worry, the DLC is going to fix that. Two words. Romulan empire.

Is that where DoomGuy gets the Apple of Eden? If not I refuse to purchase it

DoomGuy had the apple till Marcus Gear won the apple in a arm wrestle contest
---
Xbox:InsanityWolf7 II PS3:Racerapj II Steam: Dark Wolf7171 II YouTube: http://www.YouTube.com/racerapj II MK: Cyrax II Tekken: Lili, Dragunov
#37TheSexySasukePosted 11/17/2012 1:03:35 AM
What happened to barman?
---
In the words of Lmfao " I'm sexy and I know it"
#38rabidpencilPosted 11/17/2012 1:03:37 AM
racerapj posted...
xstrudel posted...
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...
But Ezio Auditore brought him back to life while he made a dirty deal with Cerberus

Only cause Dom was helping him
---
Gamertag - Jacobino
#39wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 1:04:27 AM
racerapj posted...
xstrudel posted...
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...

Then Duke guy punched Marcus Gear in the face and the apple is one of his balls of steel
---
#40NailbombPosted 11/17/2012 1:04:53 AM
xstrudel posted...
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...

I don't know, but have you seen the trailer yet? That bit at the end where John Halo was strung up on the crosstika about to be executed by the sonic screwdriver of Robo-Hitler made my short hairs stand on end.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer