Why wasn't John Halo in Halo Reach?

#41xstrudelPosted 11/17/2012 1:05:46 AM
rabidpencil posted...
racerapj posted...
xstrudel posted...
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...
But Ezio Auditore brought him back to life while he made a dirty deal with Cerberus

Don't worry, the DLC is going to fix that. Two words. Romulan empire.

Is that where DoomGuy gets the Apple of Eden? If not I refuse to purchase it

DoomGuy had the apple till Marcus Gear won the apple in a arm wrestle contest

Only cause Dom was helping him

Maybe Dom won because his wife killed all of the vault hunters...
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#42AlchemicSpartanPosted 11/17/2012 1:07:03 AM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
wesker741 posted...
rabidpencil posted...
The Citadel is part of the Catalyst. And the Reapers made the Citadel. And the Catalyst created the Reapers. Try to pay attention.

Also, a wizard did it.

That's not Halo, that's Star Wars

-_- not sure if you trolling but its actually from mass effect

No, he's actually talking about Lost Planet.
---
Xbox: AlchemicSpartan
#43xstrudelPosted 11/17/2012 1:07:16 AM
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...
But Ezio Auditore brought him back to life while he made a dirty deal with Cerberus

I don't know, but have you seen the trailer yet? That bit at the end where John Halo was strung up on the crosstika about to be executed by the sonic screwdriver of Robo-Hitler made my short hairs stand on end.

I think I've seen it, it starts off with zombie George Washington, right?
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#44HellsControllerPosted 11/17/2012 1:11:38 AM
This topic took a turn for the best.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#45ROFLMEOWPosted 11/17/2012 1:13:17 AM
Did anyone else find that easter egg in Reach where you pick up the dagger of time and that music starts playing? I can't remember what the song is, but I know I've heard it before. The dagger is at the beginning of the fifth level, right before the cutscene with Princess Dante.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#46racerapjPosted 11/17/2012 1:14:43 AM
xstrudel posted...
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...
Nailbomb posted...
xstrudel posted...

I don't know, but have you seen the trailer yet? That bit at the end where John Halo was strung up on the crosstika about to be executed by the sonic screwdriver of Robo-Hitler made my short hairs stand on end.

Zombie Washington was shredding a guitar while Zombie Lincoln was on vocals! That Just Dance Z trailer was genius!
---
Xbox:InsanityWolf7 II PS3:Racerapj II Steam: Dark Wolf7171 II YouTube: http://www.YouTube.com/racerapj II MK: Cyrax II Tekken: Lili, Dragunov
#47NailbombPosted 11/17/2012 1:18:15 AM(edited)
xstrudel posted...

That was the teaser. The proper trailer starts off with Indiana Jones opening up the Ark of the Covenant and burning a whole bunch of Krogan alive. Do a Youtube search for Lost Planet of the Gear's Rebel Base is Called Cybertron vs. the Robo-Romulans: Reach Effect.\

EDIT: Don't listen to the troll post above me. Anyone that still hasn't had half their brain eaten knows that Just Dance Z is a ripoff of Guitar Zombie.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#48xstrudelPosted 11/17/2012 1:19:18 AM
^
*SPOILERS*

I can't believe John Halo killed Tommy Lee Jones at the end
---
#49ROFLMEOWPosted 11/17/2012 1:22:12 AM
Nailbomb posted...
Don't listen to the troll post above me. Anyone that still hasn't had half their brain eaten knows that Just Dance Z is a ripoff of Guitar Zombie.

And everyone old enough to remember when Chess Tourney 2 was popular knows Guitar Zombie borrowed heavily from Metal Gears of Tomorrow.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#50thatman6sic6Posted 11/17/2012 1:25:04 AM
Wow topic full of fail... #1 his name is just john not john halo... Same for noble 6 not noble halo... #2 reach was the story of how cortana was recued and put on the piller..#3 reach was dr hasleys( maker of cortana and spartan-2s) base of ops... Cortana was made on reach
---
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6