Why wasn't John Halo in Halo Reach?

#51xstrudelPosted 11/17/2012 1:25:45 AM
thatman6sic6 posted...
Wow topic full of fail... #1 his name is just john not john halo... Same for noble 6 not noble halo... #2 reach was the story of how cortana was recued and put on the piller..#3 reach was dr hasleys( maker of cortana and spartan-2s) base of ops... Cortana was made on reach

...But who was phone?
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#52NailbombPosted 11/17/2012 1:26:18 AM
ROFLMEOW posted...
Nailbomb posted...
Don't listen to the troll post above me. Anyone that still hasn't had half their brain eaten knows that Just Dance Z is a ripoff of Guitar Zombie.

And everyone old enough to remember when Chess Tourney 2 was popular knows Guitar Zombie borrowed heavily from Metal Gears of Tomorrow.

I never said it didn't. Guitar Zombie made it popular, so now it gets all the credit. Besides, everyone who wasn't born in the post-apocalyptic future where they don't allow books knows that every other game element can be traced back to the cutscene where Dr. Light built John Halo in a cave, and those were waaaaay back in the 8-bit days.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#53xstrudelPosted 11/17/2012 1:29:43 AM
Nailbomb posted...
ROFLMEOW posted...
Nailbomb posted...
Don't listen to the troll post above me. Anyone that still hasn't had half their brain eaten knows that Just Dance Z is a ripoff of Guitar Zombie.

And everyone old enough to remember when Chess Tourney 2 was popular knows Guitar Zombie borrowed heavily from Metal Gears of Tomorrow.

I never said it didn't. Guitar Zombie made it popular, so now it gets all the credit. Besides, everyone who wasn't born in the post-apocalyptic future where they don't allow books knows that every other game element can be traced back to the cutscene where Dr. Light built John Halo in a cave, and those were waaaaay back in the 8-bit days.

Ohhh 8-bit days, dat nostalgia.
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#54ROFLMEOWPosted 11/17/2012 1:29:54 AM
Nailbomb posted...
ROFLMEOW posted...
Nailbomb posted...

True. The Butterfly Effect was hard as hell, though. But then all the 8-bit games were.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#55VoidBeyondPosted 11/17/2012 1:32:37 AM
xstrudel posted...
thatman6sic6 posted...
Wow topic full of fail... #1 his name is just john not john halo... Same for noble 6 not noble halo... #2 reach was the story of how cortana was recued and put on the piller..#3 reach was dr hasleys( maker of cortana and spartan-2s) base of ops... Cortana was made on reach

...But who was phone?

---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#56SterlingFoxPosted 11/17/2012 1:33:59 AM
Does anybody actually find this "John Halo" **** funny anymore?

It wasn't really funny back when it first came up, and now after like 6 years it the same joke do any of you guys still even chuckle when its brought up?
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#57NailbombPosted 11/17/2012 1:35:22 AM
SterlingFox posted...

It wasn't really funny back when it first came up, and now after like 6 years it the same joke do any of you guys still even chuckle when its brought up?

MJOLNIR armor or gtfo.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#58ROFLMEOWPosted 11/17/2012 1:38:45 AM
SterlingFox posted...

This from the guy whose profile name is the alias John Halo used in the spinoff game for the Wii...
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#59RetneugPosted 11/17/2012 1:43:20 AM
I love this game, but I was stuck forever at the part where you need to get the power wrist from Sephiroth. How the f*** was I supposed to know to play Saria's song?
---
Favourite things:
Electro-swing and lactokinesis
#60VoidBeyondPosted 11/17/2012 1:46:46 AM
Retneug posted...
I love this game, but I was stuck forever at the part where you need to get the power wrist from Sephiroth. How the f*** was I supposed to know to play Saria's song?

To play Saris's song you have to equip the Tuba of Space and press Up, Up, down, b, x, x, a. And then crouch
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.