Why wasn't John Halo in Halo Reach?

#71WingZero0782Posted 11/17/2012 8:51:22 AM
Reach's story is full of BS and should've been about the Spartan II's and Master Chief instead of a new unnecessary squad.

Reach may have been my favourite Halo if it followed the book and not a made up story, instead it places 3rd in my top Halo games.

Master Chief didn't even get a mention, they made Noble 6 be too important and the reason how the PoA found Halo, Cortana was in two places at once (found out in Halsey's journal that came with the LE game) and why she chose Noble Six to get her to the Autumn.

The game made MC pointless and confusing when you play Halo CEA (worse to those who are new to Halo and played Reach before CE) as he didn't do anything special at Reach (or he didn't according to the game).

When Reach was announced I expected it being about Master Chief and the Spartan Blue & Red teams during the fall of Reach and how/why Chief and Linda are aboard the Autumn.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#72Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/17/2012 8:54:28 AM
Matt Damon
#73LTferretPosted 11/17/2012 9:22:23 AM
xstrudel posted...
\
...But who was phone?

Alex Prototype saying good bye right before he set out to destroy The Many
---
Why do people run from me?
#74wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 9:32:52 AM
IBKNAWTU posted...
chrisduplantis posted...
Did John Halo ever become the Pokemon Master though?

He never beats the elite four. It makes sense though, that idiot let his Agumon "be free". THAT is who he would have needed to beat them.

That episode made me cry ;(
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#75xstrudelPosted 11/17/2012 9:40:40 AM
LTferret posted...
xstrudel posted...
\
...But who was phone?

Alex Prototype saying good bye right before he set out to destroy The Many

It all makes sense now, THATS why Mario had to eat the mushrooms
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#76namewitheldPosted 11/17/2012 10:11:48 AM
John Halo Chief died in Mass Effect 2.

In Halo 4 the protagonist is an elephant.
#77bd0g5Posted 11/17/2012 10:18:21 AM
SterlingFox posted...
Does anybody actually find this "John Halo" **** funny anymore?

It wasn't really funny back when it first came up, and now after like 6 years it the same joke do any of you guys still even chuckle when its brought up?

johnhalo464378 would like to have a word with you.
---
I like turtles
#78megatombomberPosted 11/17/2012 10:26:19 AM
thatman6sic6 posted...
Wow topic full of fail... #1 his name is just john not john halo... Same for noble 6 not noble halo... #2 reach was the story of how cortana was recued and put on the piller..#3 reach was dr hasleys( maker of cortana and spartan-2s) base of ops... Cortana was made on reach

someone didn't get it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32p8d6OudgU
Xbox Live Community Ambassador GT - MegaAtomBomb
#79racerapjPosted 11/17/2012 12:08:23 PM
namewitheld posted...

So the protagonist wasn't Crackdown Cop?
---
Xbox:InsanityWolf7 II PS3:Racerapj II Steam: Dark Wolf7171 II YouTube: http://www.YouTube.com/racerapj II MK: Cyrax II Tekken: Lili, Dragunov
#80wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 2:34:46 PM
racerapj posted...
namewitheld posted...

So the protagonist wasn't Crackdown Cop?

The protagonist was Dragon Ball
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17