Why wasn't John Halo in Halo Reach?

#91ResidentGertsPosted 11/20/2012 11:01:51 AM
I thought Cylon #6 seduced John Halo into giving her the firing codes to the Conduit, which nearly destroyed the entire Autobot population...
#92Alex_SagePosted 11/20/2012 11:14:14 AM
thatman6sic6 posted...
Wow topic full of fail... #1 his name is just john not john halo... Same for noble 6 not noble halo... #2 reach was the story of how cortana was recued and put on the piller..#3 reach was dr hasleys( maker of cortana and spartan-2s) base of ops... Cortana was made on reach

Wow dude, is this guy serious?

That's not true at all, dude you need to check your facts did you even READ The Dark Tower?
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#93Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/20/2012 11:23:18 AM
thatman6sic6 posted...
Wow topic full of fail... #1 his name is just john not john halo... Same for noble 6 not noble halo... #2 reach was the story of how cortana was recued and put on the piller..#3 reach was dr hasleys( maker of cortana and spartan-2s) base of ops... Cortana was made on reach

no reach was right before halo 4 and after halo 3 duh get it right dummy
#94M4TTB4K3RPosted 11/20/2012 11:24:29 AM
WhiteRabbitKizi posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
I love this thread.

---
GT: matbak
#95master_of_auraPosted 11/20/2012 11:26:56 AM
lmao
#96fiasco86Posted 11/20/2012 11:32:31 AM
Is it true that John Halo is a descendant of Gandalf? And thus, heir to the throne of Gondor?
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
Number of times Killean_Nuggets has invalidated someone's post based solely on their Halo skill: 7
#97fiasco86Posted 11/20/2012 11:35:28 AM
WingZero0782 posted...
Reach's story is full of BS and should've been about the Spartan II's and Master Chief instead of a new unnecessary squad.

Reach may have been my favourite Halo if it followed the book and not a made up story, instead it places 3rd in my top Halo games.

Master Chief didn't even get a mention, they made Noble 6 be too important and the reason how the PoA found Halo, Cortana was in two places at once (found out in Halsey's journal that came with the LE game) and why she chose Noble Six to get her to the Autumn.

The game made MC pointless and confusing when you play Halo CEA (worse to those who are new to Halo and played Reach before CE) as he didn't do anything special at Reach (or he didn't according to the game).

When Reach was announced I expected it being about Master Chief and the Spartan Blue & Red teams during the fall of Reach and how/why Chief and Linda are aboard the Autumn.

I wish it would have been about Blue Team, too, but their story is just as "made up" as Reach's.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
Number of times Killean_Nuggets has invalidated someone's post based solely on their Halo skill: 7
#98DrkVrtxPosted 11/20/2012 11:57:39 AM
Why is Cortana blue? Is she always sad?
#99jesterj7Posted 11/20/2012 12:03:35 PM
why did john halo choose to be an action figure instead of playing basketball hero?

he's like 8ft tall and can jump 10ft in the air. he could dunk so easy...
---
XBL: Yoder BLz PSN: MrYoder
#100bearded_moosePosted 11/20/2012 12:16:44 PM
wesker741 posted...
Reagga posted...
Wasn't Halo Reach first and than Halo CE

in time line*

Nope. Reach came out after CE, that means it takes place after CE. Everyone knows if a game in a series comes out after another one, it always take place after that one.

Also

ITT: Halo 2 cast is John Halo, Metroid, Optimus Prime, and Tommy Lee Jones

that wouldd make a helluva movie
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
Wookie_Is_Back is my new favorite.11/9/12