The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Why did you pick your armor?

#1BigCatFivePosted 11/17/2012 3:34:56 PM
I have wear the MK VI Helmet and legs to show I beat legendary. The inner plating arms for the stripe with assassination stance. The Operator visor because I always wear my highest earned visor. First was the Legendary. Then the Splatter. Now Operator. Really like the War Master shoulders for some reason...

Do you just go for looks? Or do you always try to use your highest earned like me.
#2Drixops22Posted 11/17/2012 3:36:36 PM
I pick whatever best fits my personality.
---
"Call of Duty and Gears of War are fun...but Halo is an art." -ANUBIS x MT
-GT: Drixops
#3Wookie_Is_BackPosted 11/17/2012 3:37:07 PM
I've been wearing the entire Mark VI set with Legendary visor since day one and always will until Halo 5. Why? Because I can and because I didn't buy this game to play Barbie doll every 5 levels. I haven't even looked at other armor this last week, I have 78 new items.
#4brawl4funPosted 11/17/2012 3:37:28 PM
All the Mark VI armor except for the Raider Helmet.

Legendary Visor.

Assassin Stance.

Why? It looks badass, imo.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 N7:445 I'm Batman (Yes, don't deny it)
Are you ready for Halo 4?
#5Echoe_ACPosted 11/17/2012 3:38:55 PM
I am graphic designer in real life, so aesthetics are important for me. Right now, I go for Orbital Helm (I bet it will get used a lot once everyone hits the rank, but oh well its cool) Orbital Torso because it looks more military and less anime, Infiltrator Shoulders, outer plating forearms and legs since they compliment Orbital pretty well, and Midnight Visor.
#6WebstedgePosted 11/17/2012 3:40:29 PM
whatever looks cool
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#7MushmelloPosted 11/17/2012 3:40:41 PM
Contoured legs and arms and Venator body because I like the sleek aesthetics. Locus helmet because the X on the face and assassin stance matches my emblem. A Red X with a single white dagger going down one of the X sides.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg
#8VandorLeePosted 11/17/2012 3:48:20 PM
Well, i wear the raider helmet because my parents were both killed by raiders. I wear a blue visor because my eyes are blue as well. I wear one warrior shoulder pad to show im tough but also an operator shoulder pad to show i listen. I wear mark iv boots because people care that i beat legendary and recruit gloves because i remember i was only a rank 1 not so long ago.
---
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"
#9iRGushPosted 11/17/2012 3:49:10 PM
I picked scanner because I can use it to watch Dvds.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#10tarzanmxPosted 11/17/2012 3:51:28 PM
The Air Assault helmet has been aesthetically pleasing to me since my first days in Reach, especially with the blue/ice color scheme I use. Other than that I really wear anything I consider that looks good on it as I unlock armor. I haven't made many significant changes, though.
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.