Why did you pick your armor?

#31Azura20Posted 11/17/2012 6:04:31 PM
dr_sub_lime posted...
Recon helmet... been using that since Halo 3

this... that mad dash for Forward Unto Dawn at the end of H3, using the ghost was the final vidmaster I had to finish. Aside from that, the darn endurance vidmaster from ODST (I think that was the challenge's name) was the toughest, because of connection issues.

It's my favorite customization item in the series so far, and I'm not sure any helmet will be able to top it, although a lot of others look good.
---
Almost never trust the word of someone who was paid for their opinion.
"Zombies are a good example..." - Dr. Sanjay Gupta
#32DrakillionPosted 11/17/2012 7:37:37 PM
I was feeling... "original" a few days after launch and I traded in my usual White and Blue contrast and I sort of wanted my Spartan to look like Bumblebee (the movie one) and at the same time, incorporate the Black on Gold color motif of Persona 4 so:

Helmet:
Warrior (I can't find a good one that looks like Bumblebee so this is a place holder.)
Hazop FRST torso
Recruit shoulders (They look bulky but I'll trade them in for Defender when I unlock them)
LG Bulk legs
Twin Locked for arms
Blue for the visor.

Primary Color: Yellow
Secondary: Steel
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#33abel13111Posted 11/17/2012 7:39:55 PM
Trying to make the meta from RvB. Kinda hard right now though figuring out what other armor to use other than the E.V.A. helmet.
---
Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.-Mark Twain
#34tDarkNinjatPosted 11/17/2012 7:41:42 PM
Whatever I can find that is sleek, angular, and looks like it might fit a nice stealth role.
#35CyanocittaPosted 11/17/2012 7:45:25 PM
I constantly change armor/stances/emblems to what I find aesthetically pleasing on that day.
#36DizmaPosted 11/17/2012 7:55:49 PM
Raddy8 posted...
Well mostly Fotus partly because I bought the console so might as well, but most of it looks pretty awesome imo also. Shoulders are infiltrator and forearms twin-plated however.

same for me but i go full FOTUS for now and until im able to unlock the cyan visor im sticking with midnight
---
Worst Idea for A Game:
Helen Keller Revelations - sit and stare at a black screen, no sound and must interpret the action only through controller vibration