Anyone feel like going back to Reach after this game?

#21tarzanmxPosted 11/17/2012 4:39:25 PM
metroidman92 posted...
tarzanmx posted...
I liked Reach's campaign because of how I could make the main character look as I pleased, and I all in all enjoyed most of the game. I'd go back to it to play campaign again, but that's about it.

Gotta say your sig is awful defensive for someone who doesn't care about the opinions of others.

OT: We just need to give 4 some time, as it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet. 343 still needs to patch a few things in, and get it up to speed. And rework the damn menus, too. That's one thing I do miss about Reach; good interface.

Whatever do you mean? If I offended your preferences in any way, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
#22NeoGeoXSega(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:42:55 PM(edited)
Halo 3, Reach and 4 all have things that the other dont that makes me go back and play each quite often.

Dual wielding, portables, some weapons, maps, ect.

For the 6th game in the series (counting Reach & ODST), it has a lot of thing it omitted from those previous games.

I miss dual wielding & portables.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#23MikulekeePosted 11/17/2012 4:43:37 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

no really though, that's hilarious. Reach is to Halo 4 as Hank Hill is to his little brother.

I call Halo 4 Good Reach.
---
Mikulekee - learntoplay
Korra is my waifu. http://i.imgur.com/ncUxV.gif
#24Floated_BomberPosted 11/17/2012 4:48:38 PM
shadowknight93 posted...
No. Go away
#25NeoGeoXSega(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:51:00 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

no really though, that's hilarious. Reach is to Halo 4 as Hank Hill is to his little brother.

I call Halo 4 Good Reach.

Hank Hill's little brother is half Japanese & a successful business man, more so than his American brother!

Reach has bigger maps & the perks are more useful & integrated into the games.
I mean the Jetpack in Halo 4 is practically just a higher jump perk & not a real jet pack where you can actually use it for different gameplay variety & strategy.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#26shawn0067Posted 11/17/2012 4:56:37 PM
I didn't enjoy Reach too much but I think I'd still find 3 fun