Playing with randoms is the absolute worst...

#1Doody187Posted 11/17/2012 5:13:14 PM
If I'm not playing with a couple friends this game is horrible. I was just playing on Exile where I was holding the middle room. I realized that the other team had the tank, banshee, and a ghost and they we're up by 4 kills. I checked the score and I had over half of my teams total score. I tried to take out the tank but was killed and then I saw we were down by 12 kills.

The game before on Ragnarok I was holding down the pelican when I was killed by the mantis. When I respawned the other team had both banshees and both mantis (mantises, manti, wtf is the plural of mantis???)

Seems like no one cares about strategy anymore and it's really taking the fun out of the game
---
I am mainly playing Mass Effect 3 right now...
GT: Big Doody
#2RJP1234Posted 11/17/2012 5:26:18 PM
Yeah with halo 4 you need strategy in order to do good definitely in bomb,oddball,CTF, etc
only time i truly dont mind is slayer w. randoms cuz im lone wolf almost all the time....btw

ME3 <<< the shyt
#3wrexwrecksPosted 11/17/2012 5:33:13 PM
You know that everyone is a random to lots and lots of other people, right?
---
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.
#4187mikePosted 11/17/2012 5:39:13 PM(edited)

This.

Too many users on these boards use the term "random" as another term to describe "bad teammates."
---
The word "gullible" is not in the dictionary. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!
#5Doody187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:44:01 PM
wrexwrecks posted...

Man I just mean if I'm not with a group of friends that I normally play games with I'm losing interest in playing this game. I have yet to find a good group of people in matchmaking that works well together.

Also i seem to start a lot of games with only 2-3 people on one team and more trickle in as the game progresses. Just a little annoying
---
#6SahdukPosted 11/17/2012 5:44:45 PM
187mike posted...

This.

Too many users on these boards use the term "random" as another term to describe "bad teammates."

That's because randoms are bad teammates.
#7187mikePosted 11/17/2012 6:09:45 PM(edited)
Sahduk posted...
187mike posted...

This.

That's because randoms are bad teammates.

Yeah maybe like 75% of the time.
---
The word "gullible" is not in the dictionary. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!
#8WebstedgePosted 11/17/2012 6:09:46 PM
meh I play exclusively with randoms and I've been on some awesome teams where we did use teamwork. You pretty much have to play that way if you want to win with any kind of consistency
---
http://i.imgur.com/jcNbL.jpg ----> http://i.imgur.com/gio9H.jpg
I actually sig bet jeffhardyb0yz that the Knicks would beat Memphis LMAO
#9HambodiasPosted 11/17/2012 6:21:51 PM
it makes it pretty boring thats why i was really bummed when all my friends bought blops2 instead of this.

its so bad that i'm even getting to the point where im thinking of just trading it for blops2 w/ someone on craigslist
---
how do i change my sig?
http://i.imgur.com/Vuki6.gif
#10Doody187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:29:21 PM
Hambodias posted...
it makes it pretty boring thats why i was really bummed when all my friends bought blops2 instead of this.

its so bad that i'm even getting to the point where im thinking of just trading it for blops2 w/ someone on craigslist

I know what you mean. One day I had 22 friends playing Halo 4 the next only 3. everyone else was on Blops
---