For all you players exploting the Complex glitch for Oddball...

#1ARsignal11Posted 11/17/2012 5:25:03 PM
...just know that I have filed complaints on every one of you for cheating every time I've encountered people suing this. I've just found out about this glitch today when I couldn't get to the ball carrier.

Anyway, I hope Microsoft bans you guys for a week or something and I can feed on all of your delicious tears.

Now, to find out how to actually perform this glitch so I can at least follow cheaters into the wall and kill them.
#2SahdukPosted 11/17/2012 5:25:45 PM
i gif u hug? :33 *hug*
#3Orange_ApplePosted 11/17/2012 5:26:14 PM
Now, to find out how to actually perform this glitch so I can at least follow cheaters into the wall and kill them.

Oh the irony.
---
October 8, 2011. Some miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/Bx8s6.png
#4ARsignal11(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:27:31 PM
Orange_Apple posted...

Oh the irony.

I know. :( But I have to get competitive somehow, right? I hate quitting games. What else would you have me do? I'm open to suggestions.
#5VoidBeyondPosted 11/17/2012 5:28:32 PM
It's not cheating if it is in the map. It's not a very sportsmanship-y thing to do, but it isn't cheating. Cheating would be something like flying, or unlimited ammo, invincibility, ect.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#6SahdukPosted 11/17/2012 5:30:30 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
It's not cheating if it is in the map. It's not a very sportsmanship-y thing to do, but it isn't cheating. Cheating would be something like flying, or unlimited ammo, invincibility, ect.

what
#7ARsignal11(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:30:42 PM
VoidBeyond posted...

Yeah, but its definitely not something the developers intended to include in the map. If it was a legitimate gameplay strategy, then fine. But to simply abuse a glitch in the game to cheat to a victory? I can't stand people who do that.
#8Who_ate_the_piePosted 11/17/2012 5:31:33 PM
VoidBeyond posted...

Using an exploit in the game is absolutely cheating.
---
I don't care.
#9EddMarioPosted 11/17/2012 5:43:18 PM
There's also one on Haven. Actually, it's 2. I've tried it so see how effective it is, but it's hard to do in competitive online.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#10shawn0067Posted 11/17/2012 5:53:23 PM
VoidBeyond posted...

It's technically outside the map.