For all you players exploting the Complex glitch for Oddball...

#41MonsterHunterExPosted 11/19/2012 4:28:55 AM
Whether it fits the actual definition of cheating is irrelevant. The use of a glitch in a multiplayer competitive game to gain an unfair advantage over opposing players is wrong, especially when it involves some form of invulnerability. Yes it is there, but that doesn't mean the devs left on there on purpose. Whether or not people get banned for it I care not as long as it gets fixed. Which seeing that this isn't Bethesda and it is a competitive game it probably will.
#42BansheeNTDmodePosted 11/19/2012 4:34:01 AM
They should just make that map unplayable until they know how to fix it and then put it out again.
#43comptonasstylerPosted 11/19/2012 4:39:17 AM
When my team first encountered this we just looked at the replay and all filed a complaint on them. Nothing much else to do. The best thing I think was that the next time a team tried to do that, one of our guys hopped in there, stuck him before they died, and then we picked up the ball and finished the match for a win fair and square. Don't stoop to their level. Enter to stop them from doing this but don't become one of them.
#44_M1K3_Posted 11/19/2012 4:55:04 AM(edited)
I betray teammates who try to get in there in Flood. So worth the boot. Not like I want to play the map anyway.
#45N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 11/19/2012 5:52:29 AM
This is entertaining. Why don't you guys develop some moral values. Ill leave it at that and let you all figure out who I'm referring to as "you guys".

As far as being banned goes... I really suggest you guys ALL check the waypoint forums. They are banning people for having crappy headsets with too much feedback noise.

They banned people for going into regicide with a party of 6 to take advantage of that option n complete one challenge...yea....ONE. They banned people for lagging too hard/disconnecting too much. So if they would ban for using a playlist exploit to win/lvl up/boost n all that other rediculous stuff, why wouldn't they ban you from glitching into a wall in matchmaking?
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5
#46Greenshell48Posted 11/19/2012 11:17:52 PM
comptonasstyler posted...
When my team first encountered this we just looked at the replay and all filed a complaint on them. Nothing much else to do. The best thing I think was that the next time a team tried to do that, one of our guys hopped in there, stuck him before they died, and then we picked up the ball and finished the match for a win fair and square. Don't stoop to their level. Enter to stop them from doing this but don't become one of them.

Yep! The best is when you hop in there and they're so surprised that you know how they're cheating.
#47CyanocittaPosted 11/19/2012 11:21:52 PM
I wonder how the first person found out that there is a glitch in the outside wall if you jump basically off the map? Was this person spending days just jumping to his/her death on different maps..ha
#48chickenwaxPosted 11/20/2012 4:37:05 AM
What is this glitch? I've only played on Ragnarok my entire Spartan career.
---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#49demonicshockPosted 11/20/2012 4:44:59 AM
If you have the capability to do exactly what they do (yet you report them for doing what it is you wish to learn to do) then you're at the same level with them once you learn how to do it. It's stupid for you to say you want them all banned for doing it yet you want to get in there to "kill them." Riiiiiiiiight.
---
don't troll me, bro
GT: cemetery ghoul