I don't want to live on this Planet anymore.

#1DarkstaPosted 11/17/2012 8:41:02 PM
The Halo Universe is starting to become like the Star Wars Universe in the sense if its extensive lore, cool characters, and awesome ships. It's why Halo will always be a great game franchise. Their is so much to do with it the possibilities are endless.

So yea. I want a Ticket to go live on the Infinity. Earths great, but I'd rather be with Spartans and fight aliens then sparkly vampires and crazy wizards.

Maybe Infinity will find Cybertron.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#2cyborg9Posted 11/17/2012 8:41:23 PM
Darksta posted...
The Halo Universe is starting to become like the Star Wars Universe in the sense if its extensive lore, cool characters, and awesome ships. It's why Halo will always be a great game franchise. Their is so much to do with it the possibilities are endless.

So yea. I want a Ticket to go live on the Infinity. Earths great, but I'd rather be with Spartans and fight aliens then sparkly vampires and crazy wizards.

I wanna bang cortana
#3Demigod_TyekPosted 11/17/2012 8:42:32 PM
We're all dead in 500+ years when these events take place, so don't worry about it too much.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Tyek
#4Darksta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 8:42:45 PM
Quote:Darksta posted...

I wanna bang cortana

@cyborg9
Doesn't matter had sex.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#5Booty_CallPosted 11/17/2012 8:42:47 PM
I wanna bang leia
---
There is no such thing as a death that's your fault.
#6Floated_BomberPosted 11/17/2012 8:43:10 PM
cyborg9 posted...
Darksta posted...

I wanna bang cortana
#7Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/17/2012 8:45:08 PM
Demigod_Tyek posted...
We're all dead in 500+ years when these events take place, so don't worry about it too much.

not true! Ron Popeil will invent the technology to keep human heads alive in jars!!!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.