How are some guns great in the campaign but awful in MP?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How are some guns great in the campaign but awful in MP?
4 years ago#11
supervegito24 posted...
Exs:
Suppressor
Scattershot
Carbine

And also, what happened to the other brute weapons in the multiplayer, and the brutes in single player? I don't remember anything from Glasslands about brutes, but they were a great addition to the game and should have made a return.

I like to play on Halos version of close quarter combat i.e Infinity slayer lol.

I use the Suppressor alot and have to say that this weapon seriously needs a damage buff in MP. I can handle the extremely limited range but the damage levels need revising.

On the other end of the scale we have the DMR which is basically a handheld nuke which can seemingly take out enemies at all types of ranges.

If they are going to put a weapon in a game then at least make it somewhat viable.
4 years ago#12
The balancing between weapons is much better in this game than in previous ones, yet there is still rampant crying about the DMR.
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
4 years ago#13
im not sure what game you are playing but those guns are definitely not good in campaign

i mean theyre useful because its ****ing campaign, the enemy is stupid. but the DMR/BR/etc are, always, all way better than the guns you listed
4 years ago#14
all way better
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How are some guns great in the campaign but awful in MP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived